AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. there needs to be a way to save multiple emails, as a group to a flash drive or hard copy

there needs to be a way to select multiple emails, and save them all as individual files, to a flash drive, hard drive, etc so they can be used/viewed individually... OFF SITE from AOL or required internet access.

I have a situation where I need to make a copy of 249 emails and present them all, as separate, electronic files, as evidence in a court case. All 249 emails are saved - on AOL, in the PFC, and accessible... but only through internet access. I need to submit a flash drive to the court with all of the files, as…

176th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: AOL
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. AOL settings

i want to have single line format whenever i send emails.

176th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey,

Thanks for contacting us. Can you provide more details about the single line format, so we’re better able to troubleshoot the issue?

We appreciate you reaching out.

Sincerely,
    AOL Product Support

3. When I save multiple messages on AOL Desktop Gold, I receive a confirmation. However, when I save only a single message, I do not receive a

When I save multiple emails from AOL Desktop Gold into a folder on AOL, I receive a small confirmation message from AOL. However, if I save only a single email, I do not receive that small confirmation. Can you kindly fix this? The confirmation is very helpful because if I accidentally save a message into the wrong folder, the confirmation alerts me to my error. If a mistake is made and I have no confirmation, I'll never find the message again. Thank you for considering this.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. WRT My Mail Folders::: Add a slider bar to scroll through my 200! folders faster. too slow!

Add a slider bar to scroll through my 200! folders faster. too slow! Or add ability to sub-folder!

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PROBLEMS SENDING MAIL

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.......HAVING PROBLEMS SENDING MAIL,CODE5016 !!!!!!!!!! TRY AGAIN IN 5 MINUTES & IN 5 MINUTES YOU STILL DON'T SEND THE MAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AOL GOLD IS THE MOST WORTHLESS "AOL" WE EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU & YAHOO CAN GO TO **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I have 2 sign-in pages. One has no pzwd, the other has a pzwd. Can't mail to AOL mailbox, as rejected becus no pzwd on sign-in..

Please remove the double password boxes on mmack41839. Prevents me from mailing from facebook, etc.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Weird Keystroke action..

When doing a SEARCH of emails -- When one letter is typed, the cursor jumps out of the search box, back to email list

So a search of, say, a 8 letter word, I have to reposition the cursor back to the search box to type the next letter, and AGAIN, cursor jumps out of the box

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove ****: "Male Elongator", "Wife Chokes On Guy's Member", "*** Secrets", Pictures of your wife naked",

"Better News", "Go Stronger, Longer, More Powerful", "Insta Hard", "Male Elongator", "I Almost Made My Wife CHOKE To Death", " Support", "Male Elongator", "This Bacteria Makes Your Johnson Smaller", " Secrets", "Pictures of your wife naked", "Male Elongator", Wife Chokes On Guy's Member", "Male Elongator", " Bacteria Linked to Manhood Shrinkage". REMOVING ** WOULD IMPROVE AOL DESKTOP GOLD EXPERIENCE.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Read Mail Retained in New Folder after Refresh

I have been seeing an anomaly where some read emails are retained in the New folder even after the folder is refreshed. This seems to have been addressed twice in recent Desktop Gold version releases:

Version 11.0.2978: "HOT Fixed! - return to New folder with read mail, read mail still shown".
    Version 11.0.3001: "HOT Fixed! - returning directly to new mail folder after close, mail marked as read still shown"

I just closed and opened Desktop and it updated from version 2984 to 3001 and the bug remains. (For some reason the version did not update to version 3012 released…

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Put a counter on the old mail folder

The Old Mail folder needs a counter. Without opening the Old Mail folder, you don't know if there is mail lurking in there or not. A counter would save a couple of mouse clicks several times a day. Older people sometimes can't locate a message they've read, and then they find it in the Old Mail folder!

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. latency opening attachments

Latency when opening attachments.

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop ****: Newest

Remove * from SPAM mail: Almost Made My Wife CHOKE To Death,
    Kill This Bacteria, Make Your Johnson Bigger, Better
    with Granite Male Enhancement, Adult Dating -- This website contains explicit pictures, videos, stories, images or sounds, you must be 18 years......., Wife Chokes On Guy's Member, Your partner deserves a "harder" performance, This simple trick makes women crave you, Reclaim Your Manhood And Get instahard........

251st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Read Mail Retained in New Folder after Refresh

I have been seeing an anomaly where some read emails are retained in the New folder even after the folder is refreshed. This seems to have been addressed twice in recent Desktop Gold version releases:

Version 11.0.2978: "HOT Fixed! - return to New folder with read mail, read mail still shown".
    Version 11.0.3001: "HOT Fixed! - returning directly to new mail folder after close, mail marked as read still shown"

I just closed and opened Desktop and it updated from version 2984 to 3001 and the bug remains. (For some reason the version did not update to version 3012 released…

308th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base