Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. Whoever selects the news subjects and photos needs to grow up. I am sick to death of racy, raunchy pix of celebs in scanty clothing.

Stop the racy, raunchy photos and stories about publicity-hungry celebs in suggestive clothing and stupid situations described as "jaw-dropping.". Grow up! If I wanted such garbage, I'd subscribe to the Inquirer or some other filthy publication. I DON'T want to see it every time I turn on AOL. Do you hire only low-intelligence perverts and voyeurs?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Welcome page.

From now on, the very first thing I'm going to do when signing on is IMMEDIATELY close the welcome page. It has become nothing but ads and clickbait and links to "news" that are nothing more than clickbait, too.

OATH is a ***** company with a ***** product and once I am no longer stuck with having to use your piece of **** program, I'll be gone.

Y'all really, really ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Preferences for Welcome Screen and AOL Benefits

Suggesting that a possible selection in settings to disable the welcome screen appearing when signing in. I have defaulted to go directly to mail, however, there remains a default to the welcome screen in backdrop. This is rather annoying as I can still see it and my attention is then directed to the welcome screen to make an action to close it .

Another suggestion is that an alternative news source be available to AOL members to have a discounted subscription to CRTV.
    This would allow members to customize their welcome screen to their preferences and would make the AOL…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  7 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop posting celebrities as being dead on your Welcome Pages to push advertising scams

Stop posting celebrities as being dead on your Welcome Pages to push advertising scams. This is incredibly irresponsible, and using a known person for this should be illegal!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Goverment pages on Welcome screen are just WRONG. On all levels

So now AOL FORCES me to read government information about voting? Because YOU think that's important? And I can't go back or get rid of the page without signing on again? How 1984 of you! If you want to be in my home that much, send one of your tech people (you know from another country) to clean my apartment because you DO NOT have the right to interject your values into my life. I will now use another site. Buh bye

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The AD-Free AOL Mail only applies on webmail and not on the ADG's Homepage.

The AD-Free AOL Mail only applies on webmail and not on the ADG's Homepage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT

NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXTNEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.I hate it. I hate it.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  64 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do I block Politics, Government and Corruption from Welcome Page when signing-in to aol?

When it comes to freedom of choice, It would be nice for AOL to be recognized as the World Leader in Customer Satisfaction Rating for Providing Internet Service by empowering subscriber to regain control over their sign-in welcome page by providing additional categories to select as their default Welcome Screen when signing-on to AOL.
    Our Nation has more positive and uplifting choses to learn, share and report than choosing to make a living off some people flaws, many are lacking and other people misery.
    We must leave our loved-ones unprotected when they are not in our presence whether it is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold