Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

69 results found

1. ADG Welcome page overlay

Removing specific article or news from the welcome page overlay. The article is titled as "Amare 60" Wall-Mounted Single Bathroom Vanity Set with Mirror". The article would route me to a specific website when I clicked on it.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Whoever selects the news subjects and photos needs to grow up. I am sick to death of racy, raunchy pix of celebs in scanty clothing.

Stop the racy, raunchy photos and stories about publicity-hungry celebs in suggestive clothing and stupid situations described as "jaw-dropping.". Grow up! If I wanted such garbage, I'd subscribe to the Inquirer or some other filthy publication. I DON'T want to see it every time I turn on AOL. Do you hire only low-intelligence perverts and voyeurs?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Welcome page.

From now on, the very first thing I'm going to do when signing on is IMMEDIATELY close the welcome page. It has become nothing but ads and clickbait and links to "news" that are nothing more than clickbait, too.

OATH is a ***** company with a ***** product and once I am no longer stuck with having to use your piece of **** program, I'll be gone.

Y'all really, really ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop posting celebrities as being dead on your Welcome Pages to push advertising scams

Stop posting celebrities as being dead on your Welcome Pages to push advertising scams. This is incredibly irresponsible, and using a known person for this should be illegal!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Goverment pages on Welcome screen are just WRONG. On all levels

So now AOL FORCES me to read government information about voting? Because YOU think that's important? And I can't go back or get rid of the page without signing on again? How 1984 of you! If you want to be in my home that much, send one of your tech people (you know from another country) to clean my apartment because you DO NOT have the right to interject your values into my life. I will now use another site. Buh bye

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. yahoo

HOW MUCH BELONGS TO "AOL" & HOW MUCH TO "WORTHLESS" YAHOO ???????? R U ALL STUPID ?????? I HAVE HAD "AOL" 4 ALMOST 30 YEARS NOW.......SHOVE UR **** "YAHOO" WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE......ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DAY WHEN "YAHOO" TAKES OVER U ALL, I'LL BE GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE MY WORD,I'AM NOT LYING,I HAD ENOUGH OF OF UR STUPID YAHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO THEY SHOW UP ON THE INTERNET AS A "VIRUS" ????????????????????????????????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. YAHOO

KEEP THAT "WORTHLESS" YAHOO & THEIR STUPID "VIDEOS" OUT OFF MY WELCOME SCREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF MICROSOFT WOULDN'T HAD BOUGHT THEM OUT YEARS AGO THAT SO CALLED YAHOO WOULD HAD BEEN GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***** YAHOO & AOL 4 LETTING THEM RULE OUR IP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. SENIORS

WHAT IS IT WITH ALL OF UR "SENIOR" TRASH ON MY WELCOME SCREEN ??????????? R U ALL NUTS ??????? I GUESS SO

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. why

Why is AOL obsessed with telling everyone about someone else's *** life and habits. Is AOL run by degenerates who get off by this stuff? Who the F cares what Elvis P's *** life centered on? Get a life you *********.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold