Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

196 results found

1. I'm tired of AOL consistently deleting something that I post as it does not break any AOL rules.

AOL consistently deletes the following paragraph when I post it even though it does not break any AOL rules about posting and is an appropriate reply to those people who insult liberals:

Liberals are so terrible that they inflicted the following on this country: Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Civil Rights Act, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, the Declaration of Independence, maternity leave, child care leave, prison reform, antislavery laws, women’s reproductive rights, food stamps, poll tax elimination, religious freedom (freedom from oppressive religions and freedom to worship as one pleases or not at all), right…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding feedback brings you back to the beginning instead of the last page you were on. Time consuming!

If you view feedback and vote or add a comment it scrolls back to the beginning of feedback. TIME CONSUMING AND ANNOYING.

Bring back v 98.2

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AOL - your NEW guidelines - are you going to follow these - you haven't followed your old ones yet?

AOL - your new guidelines - are you going to follow these - you haven't followed the old ones yet

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 + HOURS THIS MORNING TO SIGN ON TO GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

either screen does not load or does not respond - sometime get error message 118 , sometimes instantly get message connection is timed out , sometimes get message that my account can not be retrieved - for over a month it has taken multiple attempts to sign on - reported on report a bug daily for weeks ! - the problem is with AOL , not my equipment - DO not ask me to call your incompetent , useless tech support , it is futile + i am frustrated enough with GOLD -

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how can i now switch users?

how can i now switch users? The frame is too small.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. your aol app sucks

your aol app sucks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have any of you at AOL even tried reading an article?? Impossible to do, with all the ads covering the content of the article.

Have any of you at AOL even tried reading an article?? Impossible to do, with all the ads covering the content of the article. There are only small bits of written material between the ads -- just a couple of lines between the ads.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PRIVACY DASHBOARD

FIX IT SO WE DON'T HAVE 2 RESET IT EVERY DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS U MONEY HUNGRY PIGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST 30 YEARS WITH AOL & I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM ARMSTRONG, I HOPE U ROT IN **** U LIAR & THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. SCREEN NAME & PASSWORD

AOL......U EVER LET "YAHOO" STICK THEIR NOSE IN MY "SCREEN NME & PASSWORD" SIGN ON.......I'LL SUE YOU !!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN WITH "AOL ALMOST 30 YEARS & WONT TAKE THIS KINDA BULL..... FROM U,VERIZON,GUCE.OATH & **** "YAHOO" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PRIVACY DASHBOARD FOR STUPID YAHOO

WHY IN THE **** DO I HAVE 2 RESET THE PRIVACY 4 STUPID YAHOO EVERY MORNING ???????? YAHOO **& WILL NEVER CHANGE 7 I NEVER SIGNED UP WITH THOSE IDIOTS EITHER,,,,,,,,,TY 4 NOTHING MRS STUPID TIM ARMSTRONG

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AOL PRIVACY

THANKS 4 UR STUPID E-MAIL.......CONTACT VERIZON HUH......I WONT SIGN UP WITH "YAHOO" THE MOST WORTHLESS SITE ON THE INTERNET......GOOGLE.....I WONT SIGN UP WITH THEM EITHER........TIM ARMSTRONG......U R THE BIGGEST LIAR & AOL DOESN'T NEED U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELL IT BACK TO : STEVE CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE NEVER SOLD OUR LOCATION NOR PRIVATE INFO & HE NEVER TREATED US LIKE **** LIKE U DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. INVALID PASSWORD

THANK U FOR MAKING ME CHANGE MY PASSWORD AGAIN U STUPID AOL WANNA BE TECHS SINCE IT'S A WEEKLY THING WITH AOL NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM ARMSTRONG U PIECE OF TRASH TEACH UR TECHS HOW TO SPEAK "ENGLISH" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SPAM CONTROLS

ARE U ALL NUTS AGAIN ????????????? CLICK ON SPAM CONTROL & HAVE TO SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** U R ALL NOTHING THEN A BUNCH OF LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SPAM SETTING

YOU WANT TO :FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE MY COMMENT AGAIN ????????????? I HAVE THE RIGHT FOR WHAT IS CALLED "FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FAR I DID ONLY COMPLAINT TO YOU BUT THAT CAN CHANGE REAL FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE LATE 1985 & WONT PUT UP WITH "AOL'S" LIES ANY MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLEOPATRA commented · January 17, 2019 8:25 AM · Flag as inappropriate
    TIM ARMSTRONG SINCE U "CAN'T" LEAVE THINGS ALONE & KEEP SCREWING US OVER & OVER PAYBACK IS SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE OLD SPAM SETTINGS I COULD BLOCK MAIL BESIDES FROM AOL…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ACTIVATE NEW SERVICES

WHY WHEN I AM TRYING TO ACTIVATE NEW SERVICES ON AOL GOLD I HAVE TO GIVE YOU MY PASSWORD AND THEN DEAL WITH AN IRRITATING J. C. PENNEY COMMERCIAL OR WATCH SOME SCARY STREAMING ITEM. I JUST WANT TO ACTIVATE MY SERVICES....YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH ADVERTISEMENTS THAT I CAN'T GET RID OF AND I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY PASSWORD SO YOU CAN QUIT HAVING THAT STUPID BOX POP UP ON A REGULAR BASIS. II WON'T READ SOME OF YOUR ITEMS ON AOL GOLD BECAUSE I HAVE TO FIGHT THE ADVERTISEMENTS TO DO SO. I DON'T HAVE THE TIME NOR…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SOLUTION to try if your AOL DESKTOP GOLD won't load

One of the techs told me the reason the AOL DESKTOP GOLD wouldn't load was because "the processes weren't closed in Task Manager". SUPER EASY FIX if this is the problem. 1. Put cursor at bottom of screen. 2. Right click and select START TASK MANAGER. 3. You should see AOL GOLD at the top of the processes, click on it. 4. Click on END PROCESS. Now get out of it and try opening your AOL DESKTOP GOLD - it should open. (The reason for the problem is that since the processes didn't stop, the computer thinks AOL GOLD is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold