AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BLOCKING USER NAMES AS WELL AS DOMAINS

I get so annoyed and so impatient with constantly getting spam
    And they gotten clever so what they do is they use the same username with different domains and this is what you must come back you must stay ahead of this

Earthling came up with a good idea that if you're sending an person an email two Earthling you get a message saying that you must enter the three digit code in order for your mail to go through which I thought was a very good idea

Or you can have it to where that only you can block…

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY DO YOU ALL @ STINKING "AOL" LET "YAHOO" SEND OUT "SPAM & VIRUSES" ???????????????

READ ABOVE U 'STUPID AOL IDIOTS".........NICE 2 KNOW HOW U TREAT UR CUSTOMERS OF 30 YEARS........ ***** U & **** "YAHOO" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mail Returned

I NOW Use A Different Company For Tech Support BECAUSE AOL Help Kept Sending Me To Them Anyway......So I Cancelled AOL.. WTF,...
    (W-ednsday T-hursday F-riday) .....If AOL Can't Do It & They Forward Us To Another Service Why Should We Pay For BOTH?.... I Also Dumped My Paying Account Of 18 Years & Now Use The FREE AOL... I've Watched It Go from "Bad To Horrible" & I PAY For IT?

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPAM

SPAM --- 55 more already today
    YES -- AOL is putting them in SPAM, can delete all with one click and they go to delete file!!
    However, then have to delete them one click at a time -
    NEED A DELETE ALL TAB on permanently delete email folder!!
    BETTER _ AOL BLOCK THE DOMAIN SITES SENDING ALL THESE SPAM EMAILS!!!! THEY KEEP INCREASING IN NUMBER DAILY!!!

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. report to spam

you all need to put that someone else. i keep hitting and i dont want the stuff go to span.... take it out of the mail part.

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. emails being blocked by aol. how do I solve

I have email that is being blocked by the browser. I havent had a prob until lately. now I no longer get email from a sender I have had for over 15 years. how do I solve this?
    thank you

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SEES THE DIFFERENCE FROM AOL.COM SENDING THE SAME PHOTO NO FUZZ OR GRAIN

Hmm Mm JUST AS I THOUGH YOU SEES WHAT I MEAN THIS IS FROM AOL.COM

AND YOU SEES NO FUZZ NO GRAINY AND AND WHY AM I PAYING YOUS FROM THE USE OF THAT APP WHEN ITS HAS SUCH LOW QUALITY WITH ME PHOTO?????????

NOTICE YOUS CAN READ ALL, ALL THE TEXT WORDS CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE DESKTOP APP 🙄

I SUGGEST YOUS ALL TAKE THE TEST SEND YOURSELVES A SCREEN SHOT WITH TEXT WORDS WITH DESKTOP APP AND THEN DO IT FROM AOL.COM AND YOUS WOULD SEES WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT FROM THE AOL DESKTOP…

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. ME SCREEN SHOT PHOTOS are still fuzzy and grainy still WITH AOL DESKTOP

why WHY IS IT THAT ME SCREENSHOT PHOTOS ALWAYS TURN OUT GRAINY AND FUZZY WHEN I USE THE DESKTOP APP IN WINDOWS

I sent the SAME photo from AOL.COM to the aol tester I wish I could attach the screenshots here AND they WOULD SEES the difference !!!!!!!!!

THIS DOES NOT DO THIS WHEN I USE THE THE WEBSITE AOL.COM

DO YOU HAVE SOME FREAKIN COMPRESSION THING GOING ON IN THIS APP??? IF SO YOU NEED TO TAKE IT OUT!!!!!!!

that article should be much larger and clearer then this and its hard to read all of the text words…

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My Folders Enhancement

This area should permit 1 or two of the following: 1. Allow a main heading with sub-folders underneath, then allow the heading to be clicked to open the sub-folders or close the sub-folders with the main heading remaining, or 2. The creation of a main folders with the ability to create sub-folders within the main folder. I create three newsletters a month and receive many, many emails. My Mail Folders is a mess and find that I must be imaginative enough to create multiple names for these folders. I would like to have the ability to create, for example, a…

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BLOCKING USER NAMES AS WELL AS DOMAINS

I get so annoyed and so impatient with constantly getting spam
    And they gotten clever so what they do is they use the same username with different domains and this is what you must come back you must stay ahead of this

Earthling came up with a good idea that if you're sending an person an email two Earthling you get a message saying that you must enter the three digit code in order for your mail to go through which I thought was a very good idea

Or you can have it to where that only you can block…

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow MOVE an email between: Inbox, Drafts, Deleted, Sent or Spam

On my smartphone or tablet AOL APP: I can move an email from any of my lists to any other list.
    On my desktop gold, I do not have that full flexibility. Please add this function to the desktop gold AOL

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base