AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. blocking spam

be able to block an e-mail by its domain - so you can block spam from an entire domain since they use a million names and one domain,

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow MOVE an email between: Inbox, Drafts, Deleted, Sent or Spam

On my smartphone or tablet AOL APP: I can move an email from any of my lists to any other list.
    On my desktop gold, I do not have that full flexibility. Please add this function to the desktop gold AOL

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to select what is spam and have lost messages because of it.

I want to select what is spam, not AOL Have lost some important email message because of it.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I received this email today from Mario98056@aol.com......: Mail Notification. Dear Customer, This is to inform you that as of 18th Oct

Is this legit? I received an email this morning 10/15/2021 from Mario98056@aol.com that said: Mail Notification.

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that as of 18th October 2021, All of your email messages and pdf attachments won't be delivered to the intended recipients. due to your email being outdated. follow below to verify and update your email.

UPDATE MAILBOX HERE

Thank You.
    AOL Support------------
    Please do not reply to this message. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

12th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base