Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Account payment

I am getting a screen message that I need to give updated account information on billing, or I will not be able to access. I don't respond that way, but when I try to sign on to my account it is down. What's happening?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Account  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restaurant .com offer

Your Restaurant .com offer has not worked for three months. Do you still offer it. If not delete it and discontinue advertising it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notice about Payment

I got a popup saying my method of payment needs to be updated. I went to Help and selected "My Account" and it will not open. That infamous little circle just keeps turning and My Account never comes up, Once again Gold is woefully screwed up. How do I find out if I actually do need to update my payment method? If I do, how do I get to my account? Obviously I'm paying for a service that doesn't work properly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

This issue should now be resolved. Please log out of the AOL Desktop Gold and log back in.

Thank you for your understanding.

4. Manage My Account

I got a pop-up upon signing onto AOL Gold. It said something about my account needing to be updated. When I go to Help and click on My Account, nothing opens. How do I check my account and billing information?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cannot sign into paypal says browser needs update. Reported 2 weeks ago. Still doesnt work. PLEASE FIX

I pay for aol gold. 2 weeks ago when signing into paypal I now get message saying browser needs update. I called aol 2 weeks ago & said problem will be fixed. WHEN?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Product Support responded

This issue has been resolved in our latest update. To check if you received the latest update, open the AOL Desktop Gold, click on the ‘Help’ menu (top right), select ‘About AOL‘ from the drop-down menu, and verify if you have the Revision 11.0.2084.

In case you have a lower revision number, click on the ‘Help’ menu (top right), select ‘Check for updates’ from the drop-down menu, and after 10-15 minutes close and reopen the software in order for the update to be applied.

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base