AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HELP!!!!!

HELP on AOL is a joke. Getting help from anyone is impossible. I have literally spent hours on the phone with Customer Service Reps who either were unqualified, or unwilling to help me resolve any problem. I have been a loyal, paying AOL member for decades, and I have been treated unfairly.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Again - - get rid of the background information and cut to the chase!

I wanted to see what Nostradamus had predicted but I would have had to wade through who he was and lord only knows what else before I could get to the predictions. I didn't bother as I can find them elsewhere.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tech help needs help!

I tried to install a paid version of Gold on a new hard drive. One tech called me and we installed a program to let her do the install. She couldn't and then told me it was due to over 1000 viruses on my computer. Another called me back and tried to get me to pay Microsoft $99 to repair my computer. I'm a tech myself. So I found a link and installed the Gold software myself. I've been with AOL since they were out on floppy for dial-up. Bad advice is not what your Tech people should be putting…

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Privacy setting bug

Now I find that not only can't I comment because of my so-called Privacy Settings, I'm blocked from reading articles. What good is AOL if I can't use it to capacity? Oh, rhetorical question - NO GOOD AT ALL. Please fix it! Thank you!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Privacy settings problems AGAIN

I do not turn off my computer - ever! I have set Privacy Settings to allow everyone to see my content, more than six times already. But every time I try to play a game I'm told I have to set my Privacy Settings. I click to ON and it doesn't work. I click to OFF and it doesn't work - I can't play a game. Get rid of this bug because it's INFURIATING!

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base