AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about everyone drop AOL

aol is payed for a service they say they can provide. The issue of not being able to see my Favorite page has been sent to AOL several times. Maybe it is the Desktop gold that is the problem. Even an aol tech could not / can not correct the issue. How many people like paying for something they can not have? Maybe people should drop aol and find a more trustworthy service

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. blinking ads

The blinking/flashing ads designed to get people to notice them have caused my neighbor's son to be hospitalized. He has the type of epilepsy that is adversely affected by that kind of thing. She has consulted with an attorney to see if it's possible to sue AOL and he thinks there's merit in such a lawsuit. He's currently investigating the possibility of a class action suit but has already filed in her behalf.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. So it's working on a private window, it's just a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies on Chrome and the footprints on ADG and it shou

So it's working on a private window, it's just a browser issue. Clear the cache and cookies on Chrome and the footprints on ADG and it should be fine.

Case number 17358342 member cannot access the Games on AOL already tried to open ADG icon and Google still getting the same error message. Did everything what was told to me by STS agent but still getting the same error. Tried to chat with the STS agent 3 times, still getting the same error message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. not getting updates on New computer

Not getting latest updates. My old computer got updated on Nov 4,
    Support installed 3384 in October on my new computer. But NO
    update was installed on new, yet the "About AOL = Check for updates"
    says my 3384 is UP TO DATE.. it is not as AOL Beta shows UPDATE
    was made Nov 4

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. book reviews

How about getting rid of all the celebrity **** and offer something that will educated people. Have one page when they sign on that offers different subject matter like "history, travel, books, science, sports, movies, news, government (Listing U.S.Constitution, etc). etc/

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please fix our emails!!!!!

So I see the new feature in the email and that is fine and dandy but you still haven't put back the email counter on the sign in page so we can look and see if the emails need tending to before we waste our time signing in to check them. I really hate having to sign in just to see how many new emails I have 20 times a day. Please add that feature back in our emails! I would have rather had that then this delete feature you added on every single line of our emails. PLEASE!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I

I do not like new option when forwarding a e mail. Please go back to simple SEND!!!
    Thank you, Bill O'Malley

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How many more years do I have to see the female pet sitter on my welcome page?

How many more years do I have to see the female pet sitter and the dog on my welcome page?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Address Book

To who it may concern:

I think this this something that ought to be changed right away........

You can not put AOL's address book in alphabetical order...........

If you look up something in any phone book or any other address book, you will see; that they always start with the last name first. then the first name, etc NOT TRUE WITH AOL. Also, when you are fixing
    things in the address box, let the client be able to arrange the columns
    of information in any order they feel that works better for them. Should be an easy fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Address Book  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Again - - get rid of the background information and cut to the chase!

I wanted to see what Nostradamus had predicted but I would have had to wade through who he was and lord only knows what else before I could get to the predictions. I didn't bother as I can find them elsewhere.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Any chance you can date posts in the Customer Feedback? And their responses?

When I read the comments and responses here in the Customer Feedback for AOL, I don't know how old the comment is so don't know if it is new or years old and has been resolved. Any way to put a date on them?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SEES THE DIFFERENCE FROM AOL.COM SENDING THE SAME PHOTO NO FUZZ OR GRAIN

Hmm Mm JUST AS I THOUGH YOU SEES WHAT I MEAN THIS IS FROM AOL.COM

AND YOU SEES NO FUZZ NO GRAINY AND AND WHY AM I PAYING YOUS FROM THE USE OF THAT APP WHEN ITS HAS SUCH LOW QUALITY WITH ME PHOTO?????????

NOTICE YOUS CAN READ ALL, ALL THE TEXT WORDS CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE DESKTOP APP 🙄

I SUGGEST YOUS ALL TAKE THE TEST SEND YOURSELVES A SCREEN SHOT WITH TEXT WORDS WITH DESKTOP APP AND THEN DO IT FROM AOL.COM AND YOUS WOULD SEES WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT FROM THE AOL DESKTOP…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have links that will not open when I use the AOL

I have links that will not open when I use the AOL my AOL desktop Gold. The support says the link is not compatible with my AOL.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Putting a Delete, Report Spam and Mark as Unread buttons on the email line in Email box is freaking idiotic.

Putting a Delete, Report Spam and Mark as Unread buttons on the email line in Email box is freaking idiotic.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. E Mail Changes

Every time you have changed the aol email in the last year or so, you make it worse.

Just a suggestion. Leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AOL Gold has never worked correctly

AOL Gold has never worked correctly

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. connect me to aolgold.com

connect me to Aolgold.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Windows 11 Support

Please add support for Windows 11. I just got the beta of Windows 11.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base