Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1418 results found

1. email

Why do I have to sign off and sign back on in order to be able to send an email?????

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It appears you went in and wiped out all the passwords for previous screen names!

You went and wiped out all the passwords from the old AOL! Don't deny it, because there are passwords I used for years on the old AOL. I knew that when Verizon got their hands on AOL, they would ***** it up, and I was right. None of the old passwords work anymore. I'm so close to dumping this new AOL, because you have no idea what you're doing. You think you are making improvements when all your doing is screwing it up. You have taken all fun out of the old AOL, with your **** censorship! I pay for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cannot set up location/home zip code properly

Previously the problem with setting up location/home zip code was corrected. However, the problem is back now. It would be greatly appreciated if you can solve this issue immediately.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Where are all the Enhanced security features. I know ther not in the email. I just got my email hacked for the 6th time on 4/8. on Aol Deskt

Put more security in the email portion of the program.My email has been hacked 6 times using Aol Desktop Gold. The last time was 4/8/2018.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The calendar issue might be caused by the fact that you are using an old bookmark (it points to an old sign on the page). Please delete the Favorite or Toolbar item that you are currently using, then open calendar.aol.com and add the new link to your Favorites or to the Carousel.

Regarding the deleted SN please call us at 1-888-265-3733 in order to have one of the technical support agents further investigate this.

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AOL Gold is delivering some of my e-mails that are in my Address Book to Spam. Another glitch to contend with.

Today AOL Gold is delivering some of my e-mails that are in my Address Book to my Spam folder. Another glitch I suppose. Hope they eventually fix their glitches and give us an AOL Gold version worth paying for.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents investigate this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

9. Blocked mail

I have high security on my account which should allow anyone in my address book to get thru -- lately ALL MY FRIENDS & FAMILY ARE COMPLAINING THEY CAN'T GET THRU! What is going on????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents investigate this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

10. OK so what part of "I can't" don't you get?

I sent a report yesterday about not being able to cancel an email as well as being able to send mail to my waiting to be sent folder. The words I can't were all over the report. We USED TO BE ABLE TO STOP AN EMAIL ESPECIALLY IF IT HAD AN UPLOAD IN IT!! Now we can't. You took that option away. I have problems with being able to put mail in my waiting to be sent folder, as in I CAN'T. I was going to put about 6 emails with uploaded files to send later, and every time it…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents investigate this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733.

Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am

I am setting at my desk I have 71 emails listed i can see 4 have called and you say it is fixed. I will not pay you ever again, until it is fixed you are breaking your contract with me, NO MORE MONEY FIX IT AOL GOLD Called several times.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Approved emails are now landing in the spam folder and spam is in the approved emails.

Approved emails are now landing in the spam folder and spam is in the other folder.

Also, if you delete a few emails, the computers auto deletes ALL OF THEM. FIX THIS OR GIVE ME 98.2 back.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. AOL Gold sucks! I run 2 pcs - you forced me into this **** on win 10. I also run a pc with win xp - you forced me nto something called aol

AL Gold sux! I run 2 pcs - you forced me into Gold on Win 10. It sux! I also run a pc with Win XP - you forced me into AOL Shield, which is totally unacceptable. No favorites menu, can't send email. Next step - cancelling AOL. Is that what you want? ****, I can use Firefox, Opera, etc. for the internet, and gmail for email. You are obsolete. I can save a lot of money by dumping you, unless you provide the service that I deserve. Is that what what you want?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’d like to have one of our Technical Support agents to help you with this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

15. This should be a free beta test

We're paying for tis seriously? We lose our emails, I am still missing emails from when it was down last month. Now my inbox is missing pretty much everything, we have no control over our favorites, it doesn't work with newest flash player. Randomly logged me out last week when my password should have been saved, would not let me log in using my password (how did it delete the saved login is beyond me) had to call support who btw was having issues herself, but finally helped me reset my password.

Anyway, it seems as though nothing is being…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Let me put you in touch with one of our Technical Support agents to look more into this. Please call our AOL Desktop Gold team at 1-888-265-3733. Our experts are available 24/7 by phone.

16. change nickname on conversations section

change nickname on conversations section, some of us have our fullname on it, and its not safe give us an option to change for our privacy.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gold is broken

There are more problems with Gold than all other versions combined and multiplied by ten. My new mail is missing, help doesn't work, aol freezes frequently requiring shutting it down and reopening, news settings will not change, live chat will not work, it will not allow me to email you for help, news stories freeze frequently, I could go on and on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The people in charge have no concerns in ongoing issues using AOL Desktop Gold. I've been reporting this issue (missing contacts) numerous t

The people in charge have no concerns in ongoing issues using AOL Desktop Gold. I've been reporting this issue (missing contacts) numerous times; Case# 05348946, 05263902, 05217434, 05225375, 04918384, 04887113, 04829488, 04814417, 0458489, 04383980, 04379778, 04287187, 04159347, 04135028, 04113685, 04057237, 03973772, 03962015

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base