Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the AOL Desktop Gold, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our engineers are looking into this as we speak.

If your browser crashes, please try the following steps to enhance your experience:

a. Edit > Select Footprints to Clear
    b. Check the ‘Browser Cache’ box
    c. Restart ADG
    If the user had not previously checked the ‘Browser Cache’ clear footprint option, it can be restored using these additional steps
    d. Edit > Select Footprints to Clear
    e. Uncheck the ‘Browser Cache’ box

We would appreciate it if you would send a report of this problem to our AOL Desktop team to have this further investigated. To do that, click on the “Help” button on the top right corner of the AOL Desktop window, and select “Report a Bug” from…

2. Open search result in new tab

New popup for search result (lower right of search window) is neither useful nor convenient. Too small to read well and a nuisance to resize. Please open search result in a new tab. If you simply MUST retain the unwanted popup please give user an option in Settings to suppress popup and open selected result in a new tab.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. HELP URGENT!! As of 2 day ago when I use SEARCH MAIL I can no longer get the blue vertical scroll bar that will lead me to ALL my old messag

HELP URGENT!! As of 2 day ago when I use SEARCH MAIL I can no longer get the blue vertical scroll bar that will lead me to ALL my old messages. I am a consultant and I need to access these old emails in SEARCH and can no longer do that!!! HELP My case number is 07830898

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please exit AOL Gold and open it again. After that refresh the mailbox.

Here’s how: Click on the Mail option on the top of the desktop screen and select Refresh Mailbox from the drop-down menu.

If the issue still persists call us at 1-888-265-3733.

• Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base