Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us news instead.

Ok , see if you can tone down your anti - Trump bias and give us objective news instead.

2nd ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Trump and conservative bias gets worse everyday. You'll be being investigated along with Google and the rest. Any liberal piece of **** comes right up. We had 8 years of those's nut cases and they came close to destroying America.

I am serious about deleting AOL, have been with them from their begging, but now they fake my comments that I make on their comment section, they fix the comment I make so I am the only one seeing the comment, I told them about what was going on, but no one would fix it.

You keep posting hateful articles about President Trump! You are ticking off 50% of the population. Imagine losing 1/2 your customers because of doing this. The President is going to be here and you have to put up with him like 50% had to put up with Obama. There is soooo much corruption in government! Why don't you do articles on them?

Every story on your welcome page is anti Trump / far left. As a "news outlet" are you at all embarrassed? No wonder you are on a death spiral>

• RL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In-amd Out Burger chain donated to the Democratic Party also. AoLs "Welcome" screen story usual "let's hate the republicans/conservatives" by making it seem In and Out Burger chain donated only to the Republican Party--not true. I'm going to order TWO burger meals because of AoL's HATE campaign!!!!!

• George Larkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL News reporting skews toward extreme liberal left, which produces a strong anti-Republican anti-Trump bias that drowns in a cesspool what could otherwise be a great information conduit. This bias falls under the umbrella of "FAKE NEWS," because the content isn't 100% accurate. Until this editorial cancer is removed, I can no longer view AOL News as credible.

true - blatant aol oath attempt to control reader content - biased , outdated , lacks any semblance of professional reporting or journalism -

• Susie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is so obvious from all headlines about YOUR President that you don't like him. The pictures of him are always bad ones..the headline to whatever article have the worst pic you can find of him. Never happens when its an article about his highness Obama. Its obvious you are a liberal company. You might want to keep your business in the middle so you don't loose customers. Between your obvious Trump hate and the format you use like Scribel and Honest Paws and Boredom Therapy with the "next" button to read articles, Im about to quit Aol and I have been a customer for many many years.

• Ralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

STOP ANTI-TRUMP ATTITUDE!!!
    Find good things about President Trump along with ALL your negative fake news!!

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base