Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

65 results found

1. Need to tell customer full ramifications

I am furious!!!!!! On July 2 I worked with your tech Algen Albino as my aol screen had frozen. He suggested I install System Mechanic for $4.95 a month which i did and which took a great deal of time. On July 3 I opened my computer and could not get on AOL Gold and my recycle bin had been completely deleted. Today I talked to a tech support Alex and he deleted System Mechanic from my computer, but said I could sign up for something at a cost to try and restore some of my recycle bin. I refuse…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Saddened

I have been a paying user for above 20 years, and Gold is the worse yet! It is too cumbersome to sign into, it is slow, regardless of the speed of my CPU or Internet. I like using AOL because I use it for business purposes, and most people I deal with are surprised that I still use AOL when there are sites that offer free email. Please AOL address the issues that are being posted by other users because I agree with everyone of the ones that I read. If these issues are not cleared up, I will soon…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. all what i need from AOL to have it work right that's all.

AOL desktop gold not working for any sup account under the primary account even they collect the member fee with a promise of a legal contract between AOL and members to provide access ,service and full function to primary account member and at least two sup screen account . i have one sup screen for my son for more than a month tell this moment my AOL unable to fix the e-mail (send,receive or accesses all his saved e-mails and email files ) also favorites files he created and saved a lot's of websites he use been lost and not…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customer service

AOL has gone beyond having the worse CUSTOMER SERVICE department in the industry. The people overseas make up policies as they go along. Supervisors think everything is a joke. AOL has got to stop this crapola bring these jobs back to the United States. One gets what one pays for. You are running SWEAT SHOPS. Low pay means lousy service. AOL makes millions upon millions of dollars. AOL can afford to pay Americans to perform a better "experience" as AOL uses all the time. Enough is enough. No more games. Membership fees are not paid for 'sub standard' work. We…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold