Skip to content

AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. Importing favorites from a different browser.

I am not able to import into Desktop Gold my favorites (bookmarks) from Chrome or Internet explorer. It seems as if you use a different protocol than the other browsers.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Favorites  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Clooney

Why are ********* in love with this idiot George Clooney. You follow him around like you are expecting him to congratulate you for being a brain dead follower. He is good looking...past that he is a zero...AOL is so superficial all the write about is whose ****** fell out of their dress or who wore a see-through tee shirt. YOU SUCK and you are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to brain power.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Resolve locator issue for items in our favorites

I attempted to find a location of a dentist from one of my favorite program and was inform that I had to enable the site for my location. Now I never had to do this when using this favorite site before. For some odd reason AOL Gold no longer supports this favorite site locating program, whihc I used with no problem in Jan of this year. The person trying to help did a great job trying to resolve this issue, but his higher up Tech's can't even resolve it but can only send me to another browser. The higher up…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Favorites  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND KEEP OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

STOP TELLING YOU ARE IMPROVING MY SERVICE. YOU ARE MORE PROBLEMS ON MY ACCOUNT. YOU ASK ME TO LOG IN ON SOME DAYS TO MY CALENDAR ACCOUNT. KEEP OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. ALSO STOP ADDS POPPING UP WHILE I AM READING NEWS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Making Aol more useful on apple devices

Few ideas 1- need a fully functional AOL for MAC, 2- on ipads and iphones need a way to access your favorites. Very long time user. Now that we are paying, think the above is not unreasonable to ask for. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL Desktop Gold