AOL Desktop Gold

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ADS

DO YOU & VERIZON KNOW WHAT "DAA WEBCHOICES" STAND FOR ????????? I GUESS "NOT" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALS WE HAVE TO PAY MONTHLY TO PUT UP WITH THE "ANNOYING & HARASSING" FLASHING STINKING "ADS" FROM "GOOGLE" ???????? WHO DO YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE ??????????????????? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM ARMSTRONG U LIAR......IF YOU CAN'T RUN AOL LIKE "STEVE CASE" DID......GET THE **** OUT & FIND A DIFFERENT JOB.....YOU MAKE ME SICK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO "AOL" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop restricting the number of emails we can send at one time.

I was told that we are restricted/limited on the number of emails we send at one time. Not good for people who have a lot of people to contact. This should be changed/

380th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL Return Responses – Notify Us

AOL Return Responses – Notify Us

When submitting a Bug or Feedback report, why can’t AOL send an email indicating they have responded with an answer?

Finding your responses on Feedback can be difficult and I usually don’t take the time to check, since often there are no responses. All you need to do is to link our email address, which is included in our report, to your responses.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hire objective realist MATURE adults to monitor your comments sections so you at least have SOME non ANTI Conservative monitors!

HIRE OBJECTIVE MATURE ADULTS TO MONITOR YOUR COMMENTS SECTIONS PLEASE!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! I'd wager the vast majority AOL's comment "monitors" are completely biased against Conservative viewpoints. I know this because my comments disappear or are censored altogether. In the ADULT world your snowflake spineless jellyfish monitors will HAVE TO ACCEPT that the world does not see everything their brainwashed entitled utopia way.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ANNOYING ADS FROM GOOGLE

ARE YOU "AOL" & VERIZON NUTS TO DRIVE US CRAZ WITH THESE HARASSING NONE STOP ADS FROM "GOOGLE" ?????????? I REPLY TO GOOGLE BUT THE WONT STOP THOSE HARASSING IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT WE PAY 4 EVERY MONTH ??????????????????? U A R SICK & WHY DON'T U ALL SELL WORTHLESS "AOL GOLD" BACK TO "STEVE CASE" ??????? HE WAS THE BEST CEO "AOL" EVER HAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please eliminate ads by Taboola. They are nothing but bait and switch. The pics and captions are false advertising

Taboola is click bait junk. Please screen their ads and make them clean it up or cancel them. It is the fault of AOL to allow this scam artist junk.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Welcome Page News and Postings!!!!

Give us what we want to see, deserve and pay for on Welcome Page..... Not what "YOU" want us to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Welcome  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 380th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am unable to add the address noreply+noreply@*.info to my Spam Control. How do I fix this?

I am unable to add the address noreply+noreply@*.info
    to my Spam Control.
    How do I fix this?

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. why aol show a dead dog on open screen

why is aol posting a dead dog for weeks now on open page

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. GOOGLE ADS

ARE U & GOOGLE CRAZY WITH THE "ANNOYING & HARASSING" ADS FROM : NEWCHIC ??????????????????????????????????????

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. help help help

Allow 40/50 spam emails a day using the same names like WHY, submit, and noreplay before the @. Need a way to be able to block them all.
    WHY@* etc.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. remove dead dog

why aol make everyone look at a dead dog week after week?

380th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browser  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stupid

AOL seems to have some magical instinct to be able to tell us what people who are deceased (DEAD) thought about things that they never told anyone while they were alive. AOL is worse than a palm reader and is a disgusting piece of trash, which can be noting less than expected coming from Huff Post.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. too many pages

I have been an aol user for a very long time and enjoy most of your articles (stories), but it seems more often these days that the story does not get to the point, instead there are page after page going into many unnecessary details. Then after many pages of unneeded time wasting details the conclusion is reached...which could have been done in a page or 2 and sometimes never even gets to the story's intended conclusion.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Background vs Stationery

You obviously misunderstood, we didn't want your stationery, we want to be able to OUR OWN backgrounds like before. How difficult is that? You don't even understand what your customers want or need, yet you increase the rates? That's almost laughable. You're stealing from us. Why didn't you take notes of AOL 9.8.2 before you cut it off? You don't have a clue as to what we want or need. You're not even trying to satisfy us. Why not?

27th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wasting Time

Wasting Time

When I go to the Permanently Delete screen, why do I have to confirm again that I want to delete those messages. I would like to simply click on the message I want to delete and have it gone. It makes it unnecessarily time consuming to have to make 3 clicks to make a message you already deleted disappear.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mail diverted to spam

When you are informed that a web site is not spam, don;t keep putting it in spam. I am trying to order groceries on line because of the coronovirus. Stop putting my grocery store in spam as I have requested.

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dark details

"Dark details coming to light"! Every week you have this post and you **** on someone who had a good reputation but your goal is to destroy that person. Is this all AOL can do is dump on people and waste their time and our money? Why is it your goal to trash people's reputations? You are sick and demented people at AOL

279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 279th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)