Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold Beta experience.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT EDIT HARDLY FUNCTIONS

ARE YO AWARE THAT AOL GOLD EDIT HARDLY FUNCTIONS?

EVERYTHING ON THE LIST BELOW WORKED PERFECTLY WELL IN ORIGINAL AOL PROGRAM EVEN AS FAR BACK AS VERSION 3, 4,5,6,7
AOL GOLD CONSTANTLY FLUTTERS, FREEZES STALLS. AND SHAKES SUPER SLOW
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PROGRAM SO FULL OF PROGRAMING BUGS, UNLESS ITS DONE BY BEGGINER CODERS...

1) UNDO DOESN'T DO ANYTHING.

2) COPY PASTE INTO ANOTHER WINDOW LIKE TWITTER FORM DOESN'T WORK, UNLESS YOU REVERT TO PLAIN TEXT, THAN COPY PASTE. THATS GOING BACK 25 YRS, AOL GOLD IS ARCHAIC. YOUR FORMATTING IS BLOCKING PASTING

3) SPELL CHECK HANGS WORKS 50% OF TIME, & IT HAS A VERY POORWORD SELECTION IT DOESNT RECOGNSZE MANY MISSPELLS..
4) THE EMAIL PAGE DOES NOT REDUCE IN WIDTH, TO BE ABLE DO SIDE BY SIDE REPORTS (YES I KNOW HOW TO REDUCE WINDOWS, AOL GOLD EMAIL PAGE DOES NOT REDUCE)

5) THE EMAIL HANGS &TAKES 2-5 MINUTES MANY TIMES TO SAVE TO DRAFES OR SEND MAIL

6) ALL IN ALL AOL GOLD IS SO FULL OF BUGS I AM SHOCKED IT WAS RELEASED TO USERS. MOST VALUABLE PART OF AOL ARE THE USERS, THEY WILL LEAVE AOL GOLD IS UNUSIBLE..

7) AOL 9.8 WAS MERCEDES BENZ, AOL GOLD FOR THE SAME PRICE IS BASIC FIAT QUALITY EMAIL SERVER, WHICH WE CAN GET FREE ON YAHOO GOOGLE ANY DAY .
IF AOL USERS WANTED BASIC FREE EMAIL THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT YEARS AGO.
WE PAID FOR AOL, BECAUSE IT OFFERED MANY EXTRAS, WHICH FREE EMAIL DIDN'T HAVE. AND HAVE NOW ALL BEEN REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH GENERIC BASIC FEATURES. I FEEL CHEATED...

8) THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)