Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold Beta experience.

AOL GOLD IS A DEFECTIVE PROGRAM

AOL GOLD IS A DEFECTIVE PROGRAM
AOL GOLD DEVELOPERS (PROGRAMMERS) SHOULD BE FORCED TO BECOME AOL USERS,

THEY WOULD FIND ALL THE ERRORS & PROBLEMS IN 1 WEEK.

I AM EMBARESSED FOR THIS TEAM. I HAVE PROGRAMMERS IN CHINA AND USA, WHO WOULD HAVE HAD THINGS FIXED 10 X FASTER.

"BEST OR NOTHING" IS AMERICAN PHYLOSOPHY AND WHY AMERICA BECAME #1 COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN 200 YEARS.

& REST OF THE "LAID BACK" 3RD WORLD STILL LIVES PRIMITIVE LIVES
BECAUSE THEY PRACITICE.
"GOOD ENOUGH"
3RD WORLD PHYLOSOPHY.

"NOT EXCELLENCE" AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON!

12th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Louis Duke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL GOLD IS JUNK even my backspace button ive reported several times doesnt work on laptops with this junk GOLD , its sad with all the complaints AOL still cant or wont fix this awful AOL junk some fool created to replace what had worked fine for years

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the comment about AOL GOLD being defective. I do not agree with all the put-downs and the air of superiority, the arrogance! Learn to spell first, then you can try to justify your air of superiority. You misspelled "philosophy" twice, "embarrassed", "practice", and your sentence composition is horrendous. Try improving on that, then maybe you can justify your arrogance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, my AOL Desktop Gold often takes up to three minutes to load even though I have a fast broadband internet connection. Also, when forward emails about a third of the time I get a message that the email wasn't sent because of an error [unspecified] Usually when I close that message window and try to forward the email again, it is normally sent. It is a shame one has to pay good money for such a bad product.

Feedback and Knowledge Base