Tell us how we can improve your AOL Desktop Gold Beta experience.

Stopped receiving alerts from AOL Calendar with update Rev. 11.0.1805. It seems that problem is not fixed with Rev. 11.0.1828

12th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gary M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gary M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding myy comment below, the multiple alerts I received did not happen today but last week.

I received a multitude of AOL calendar alerts via email today. While I greatly appreciate the fact that you are working on this, I received many repeat alerts and alerts that are no longer in my calendar today.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting emails about a 2009 even on my calendar. Come on this is getting ridicules. How can I delete aol calendar.

I checked the AOL calendar and there are no events shows. I am still getting alerts. Why not just let me get rid of the Calendar. I do not want the alerts popping up in my email they are all on my phone.

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not resolved, and now I am logged out of AOL every time I click on "calendar" while I'm in Chrome on my macbook.

After I login to my AOL mail on my PC, I can't open my Calendar. It keeps on saying that I am not logged in!

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to be able to access the calendar from a browser. Haven't had a car payment in years and now getting reminders

My aol calendar alerts is still not working. When will AOL be fixing this issue it's been over 4 months.

I do not even have the area to adjust my Reminder Settings Still after many months!

WHY?

Calendar Settings

Default View Month
        Time Zone Pacific Time
        Display My typical day is from5:00 amuntil11:00 pm

Steve B posted on another Calendar board that his reminders came back today. Anyone else? Does AOL have ANYTHING TO SAY?

When or are we ever going to get this vital feature back. I so depended upon it. Also why were we never notified that is wasn't working. I missed several very important dates because I had no clue it was down.

Over 2 months have passed and this very important issue to many loyal AOL users is still not fixed. Disappointed.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base