Skip to content

AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

635 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. Replying to Emails on the AOL Application

When trying to reply to an email on the AOL application the moment I try to type in a letter the screen shifts to the bottom of the page making it very hard to reply to emails on the phone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. eliminate old mail folder

eliminate old mail folder

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. app screen goes black 3 times a week with no resolve except to restart phone.,thankyou for the good work you do,its appreciated.

wish I had an idea that would help,but Im not the technician.Yes yhe old app worked well.Could we possible go back to it.thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

12. I cannot get my aol email from Outlook anymore, why not?

I used to get my aol.com email via Outlook about 6 months ago. it just stopped and I can't get it reset even with service desk help.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. Fix email!!

Every time I try to respond to emails or to write an email, my cursor jumps to the bottom of the email quite often. I can't attach photos, documents or videos. but the most frustrating part is that I can't write a simple 5 line email in less than a 1/2 hour due to the jumping of the cursor. This is very ******* my business and personal emails and I may have to stop using AOL even though I've been with AOL since 1997.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. it is incredibly annoying to reply to an email now with this app on my phone. The cursor jumps to the bottom of the entire thread! nightmare

while scrolling back up to my reply, usually the cursor gets misplaced again, and I have to reinsert it when I find my place, and have to do that quickly so that the entire email thred doesn't shoot up off the top of my screen. E
    diting and corrections, heck, even seeing what you are typing, is nearly impossible, since the cursor is always at the very top edge of the screen, you can't see what you just typed, and if you pause to think about it, the cursor jumps to the bottom of the thread again, you are presented…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. I can't send to all my previous address . it so confusing this new format. I don't know why sometimes this not working idea appears.

old version. that my previous contact appears as I print first letter on Thier email. easy to sent email to my previous contact.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. corbeille

corbeille qui ne se vide pas du 1er coup !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. synchronisation

synchronisation inexistante ou incomplète des mails aol sur différents appareils

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base