Skip to content

AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

637 results found

1. corbeille

corbeille qui ne se vide pas du 1er coup !

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. synchronisation

synchronisation inexistante ou incomplète des mails aol sur différents appareils

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. can't delete email after you read them have to click out of apps and go back to AOL in order to delete messages and trash!! very annoying

failure to be able to delete email after it has been read also the trash won't delete you have to click out of all apps and then go back and delete trash and email that has been read won't transfer to another folder also very annoying!! want old AOL back!! or fix this one

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. I want the emails i dont delete to stay in my inbox in the order they were received without any being hidden

instead of being in sequential order my inbox cuts off and starts a list of other emails under tabs "last week" and "older" and doing so it hides other unread emails (like earlier in the month) sometimes i need to go back for info/ links and i cant because they get hidden. I cant figure out how to find them. sometimes they are important. this is extremely frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. tell me how to change the name of the sender when I write an email. The sender name is not mine.

When I write an email, the sender name comes up as someone else. In order to use the correct sender name, I have to delete the one that comes up automatically and replace it with my own.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. I keep "losing" emails when I move them from "new emails" to any other files. why is this all of a sudden happening?

I have tried moving emails from "new" to saved or any other file and they just go missing completely.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. Finding it more difficult to research detail answers. I, do not believe one hasn't to log in account so often.

as inputted on above lines. Finding it more difficult vto research ....and so on, to get answers. A.O.L. was one of first window apps.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. Cursor glitch on AOL

1) Whenever I start composing a brand new message on the AOL Mail app for iOS, or on AOL Mail Safari-mobile-version (on iPhone), then once my typing reaches the middle of the third line then the system will bounce the cursor to the first line.
    2) On the AOL safari version for MAC-PC I am experiencing another cursor glitch as well. If I am composing a new message, or replying to an existing one, and I paste one or more paragraphs from somewhere else then the system won't let me edit it! Since every time I will try typing anywhere…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

1 2 5 7 9 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base