Skip to content

AOL App For Android

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

633 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com

Thank you!

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

5. I want old email back. PLEASE MY OLD.E-MAIL

please just give me my ***@verizon.net back,I am an old man,not much time left. thank u

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

6. Attachments do not download.(File not found(content://.com.aol.mobile.aol.attachment.fileprovider/external_files/Download/ymAttachment-c98d9

Attachments DO NOT download. Android. Tried ALL suggestions. File not found(content://.com.aol.mobile.aol.attachment.fileprovider/external_files/Download/ymAttachment-c98d9408f3e43ffe.html)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

8. The default for the "Top Contact" no matter how many times I uninstall the app keeps an incorrect user name and my e-mail address as primary

I want to change the contact name [incorrect name] listed under "top contact" that has my e-mail address as primary and the [incorrect name] contact's e-mail as secondary. The app won't let me remove my e-mail address for the contact. When I erase the erroneous contact information and put in my own name, it always defaults back to the erroneous name still using my e-mail address. Please fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

10. make login easier

send your verification code I have been trying to login for 2 days on my 92 year-old father's account you don't send the code to his email I logged in on another device and you still don't do it what in the **** are you guys doing can you call your contact support and they asked for the first three letters of my email account and it keeps going I don't understand you guys are the f****** worse company I've ever dealt with!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

19. cannot or receive emails. help fix it.

got hacked last week verizon store helped to change password on AOL but now cannot send or receive emails on to or from my ****@verizon.net email address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

20. You completely destroyed my aol email on my computer. no matter what I do, I cannot get it back. I've had the same email address since 2003.

your new program lost my email address on my computer. now I can't get it back on my computer. it tells me to download a new account. and make a new name. I don't want a new name. when I try to download my old email address , it says it's already taken. my email address is ***@aol.com. I've had it done I was 44 yrs old. I am now 63!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App For Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base