AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to darken print to improve contrast.

Right now my old eyes can barely see the very light letters, like the vague numbers on an iPad keyboard.
    Thanks.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fed up mom!!

Take back the constant sign in! I’m in my email numerous times a day and this is driving me crazy. At least make it the first time you sign in each day then it lasts til midnight or something! I can’t even view to delete from my phone as it won’t work! What in earth brought about this change?! Such a pain!!

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 12th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  33 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No Complaints!

I love your SPAM detection!

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Signature Options

Please enable font colors and styles for email signature using the mobile app. I’d like to make it match my standard signature. Thanks!

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Images attached become mov’s instead of jpeg

On the AOL app on iPhone Whenever I attach images from my cameras roll then the images are attached as mov files instead of jpeg files! Very infuriating!!!!

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please bring back the sound you've got mail

Please bring back you got mail sound as currently not working

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Face recognition

It is so frustrating having to log in every time I want read my emails. Can you not set up face recognition?

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Inbox only known senders

Before I was able to put only known senders through inbox, now I can’t anymore. That was very useful now I have too much spam in my inbox (1400+). Please bring back that feature.

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of aim.com! I only get spam emails!

I use aol email and have for many years without problems. Lately I’ve been getting numerous emails every day as aim.com, which I have never used and it’s really annoying. How can I eliminate the aim address? Thanks!

36th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort emails by Sender (for example) for quicker deletion

It’s so much easier to delete emails when I sign into AOL.com on my computer — as opposed to using your app. The main reason that it’s easier to delete emails by signing into AOL.com is because I can easily sort emails either by Sender, Date, etc. It would be wonderful if there was a way to sort emails by Sender or Date, for example, from within your app — which would make the deletion process of multiple emails so much quicker & simpler! Thank you for this consideration in a potential future update!

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. delete emails after they’ve been in inbox for a certain amount of time

Have an option to automatically delete your emails after they’ve been in your inbox for say 30 days, 2 months, 3 months, or something like that. especially if they haven’t been read.

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  74 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Notifications

Bring back where the email is sent from. After the last update it doesn’t display where it’s from only the first couple of lines of it’s content.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  45 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Select All when Filtering

Please add the Select All option when you have filtered your emails by using the search box. The option is currently only available from the non filtered view when you begin selecting an email.

Apple User

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Complaint regarding mail composition system on iPad

Sirs,

I have experienced several times recently that in the process of writing emails my finger, going down towards the keyboard happened accidentally to graze the text which then slid downwards and disappeared forever. This was extremely frustrating as I had written some long emails and was close to finishing.

If that is the system there should at least be a “ Do you really want to delete “ message or the email should go to Drafts or should be saved somehow. It would also help if the system saved a email every now and then during composition.

Really annoying…

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

81 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This function is not available in the AOL App, however, you can go to mail.aol.com from a desktop computer and Edit/Delete the contacts.

18. Türkçe menü

Aol mail çok beğeniyorum neden diller arasında türkçe yok? Olmasını takep ediyorum

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. App is way too fiddly and unreadable text. I was told to switch from WiFi to data!? Is that the only way it works? I don’t have data on IPad

Go to the same size print as set on one’s phone, access email addresses by name so we don’t have to remember addresses only, and enable proper use on WiFi. (

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Out of the blue . . .

I now receive an email error on my iPad forcing me to use the AOL APP. Though, my iPhone is able to retrieve email without having to use the AOL APP. I then received an email from AOL, stating I must use the app due to lack of iPad security. This does not sound right. I don’t particularly like the app and would prefer not using it. Really, AOL is questioning IOS security? It can’t be my very long and complex password. Any solutions out there? Come on AOL, stop pestering your long standing customers or I’ll be forced to…

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base