AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unopened emails should be on top.

There should be an option to have all unopened emails be sent to the top of the inbox.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. unread

Like my iPhone mail, add a folder that only shows any unread emails so that if you skipped reading an email, you don't have to search thru multiple pages to find that one email that you haven't read and so you can select unread email and mark them as read when they are just junk.

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Türkçe menü

Aol mail çok beğeniyorum neden diller arasında türkçe yok? Olmasını takep ediyorum

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a automatic sign for once sign in

Have an automatic sign in using Letters and
    Number so you can sign in one time in aol.com

65th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. App is way too fiddly and unreadable text. I was told to switch from WiFi to data!? Is that the only way it works? I don’t have data on IPad

Go to the same size print as set on one’s phone, access email addresses by name so we don’t have to remember addresses only, and enable proper use on WiFi. (

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make changes to signature permanent!

You’re a dying app and seem intent on making it more difficult. I keep it because it’s was my first email when we had the first dialup. I’ve had folks tell me to not respond from AOL because it makes me old.

So I have to make 7 clicks to log on including two fingerprints and then delete the automatic “sent from AOL”.

Change or die.

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Out of the blue . . .

I now receive an email error on my iPad forcing me to use the AOL APP. Though, my iPhone is able to retrieve email without having to use the AOL APP. I then received an email from AOL, stating I must use the app due to lack of iPad security. This does not sound right. I don’t particularly like the app and would prefer not using it. Really, AOL is questioning IOS security? It can’t be my very long and complex password. Any solutions out there? Come on AOL, stop pestering your long standing customers or I’ll be forced to…

173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It's very good idea

Outlook for iOS using online apple device

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Removing Undo delay on iPhone app

On the AOL app on my Apple iPhone 11 Pro, whenever I delete an email or move an email to another folder, there is a brief delay during which the word “Undo” appears at the top right corner of the screen. During this delay, I can not go to any other AOL screen. I would like the option to remove this delay if I do not want it. This option is not available. Thank you.

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 26th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Read notifications

Why don’t we get notified when email was read by other party?

92nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unified Inbox for all accounts

I have several email accounts..nice to see them in one Inbox..like the other email apps.

Also there is no indicator as to which email account has mail...I have to open all of them one by one to locate new mail.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 173rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opening links and mail together

What’s the point of opening a link in the app if you can’t get to your e mail without closing the link you just opened? What the point of the app if it’s more difficult to use than the iphones mail app?

46th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. AOL iPhone APP

AOL APP for iPhone needs to design the app so a user can see all his AOL email accounts "at the same time" without having to sign out one and sign in on another one at a time.

18th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Grey font

Can you please stop providing instructions in grey font. It is very difficult to read.

132nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. App notification sound

I thought that there was a different notification sound available when you receive an email, and after the latest update, it plays default sound on iPhone. It is not possible to change it in iPhone setting, since AOL app is a third party app. Is there any way?

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base