How can we improve the AOL App?

The app won’t remember my sign in

I have to sign into my account every time I open the app, it doesn’t remember my account credentials.

3rd ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian z shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHY DOES IPHONE MAIL APP REQUIRE YOU TO TYPE IN YOUR AOL CREDENTIALS EVERY TIME YOU CHECK YOUR MAIL? NO OTHER MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRES THIS

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everything everyone says about this app. I want my old AOL back on my phone. I HATE everything about this app and have been with AOL since beginning- now seriously considering change to another email provider. It isn’t useful. I have had to change my PW EVERY TIME I go between laptop and iPhone. No longer can I easily delete unwanted email, and the WORST is that email is not opening in separate window so auto fills won’t work and if I need to check in another file to finish something I have to go out and back into the email and it’s worse than annoying!!!!!

Please tell me how to get this off my phone I hate it, doesn’t work had to change password sign in every time I want out how do I get rid of this on my phone

Get this abortion of an app sorted..how many bad reviews until you get it done??

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to change my password every time I sign in it’s the worst email app on the planet I would dump aol except I cannot extract my “favorite places”which I have 150 addresses in.

Fix it! Stop punishing your loyal users. What do you get out of it? Seriously, I’m asking.

I have to sign in on my IPhone almost every time I want to check my mail... frustrating....

My I-Pad makes me sign in each time I use AOL. My I-Phone does not. The settings appear to be the same. This is frustrating. What is the solution?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base