How can we improve the AOL App?

The app won’t remember my sign in

I have to sign into my account every time I open the app, it doesn’t remember my account credentials.

3rd ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian z shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

95 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't get mok on my iPad at all and my iPhone won't let me sign in can you help me

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Worst mail app I’ve ever encountered. Will be canceling soon.

Why do I have to log in every single time I get an email? Your app sucks! Worst email app for sure

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do I have to keep signing into my account? Why can’t I keep signed in till I sign out ?
        This is very inconvenient

My desktop computer do not accept my password but I can sign in on my iPad and mobile phone with the same password I type in on the desktop why

This sucks bc I’m not even using my email. This is the most annoying update ever!

• Debbie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all others plus I get a notice that someone is using my sign in and to set up an app ID. I have done this everyday. This is crazy. Don’t like this app.

• BJM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of a sudden I have to sign in every time! What are you doing to fix this? And when will it be fixed?

I have to go to "manage account" every time I check my email, also duplicates again

Like all the other complaints, it keeps asking me to sign in. Ridiculous. Please fix.

• Kat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally ridiculous! I stay logged in with my iPhone, but not at all with my iPad! Last I heard this was a known issue! How long does it take to fix the APP? Obviously the dumbing down of Americans continues!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base