How can we improve the AOL App?

The app won’t remember my sign in

I have to sign into my account every time I open the app, it doesn’t remember my account credentials.

3rd ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian z shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

161 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL account don’t recognize my email account server at any device or application help getting to anoi

• Joann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For gods sake fix your darn app. It sucks!! Sign in almost all the time. . ThAts rediculous!!!!!!!!!!! Lus. It can’t spell!!!

• Don commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App won’t remember me. Having to repeatedly log in through the day. Going CRAZY! Can this be fixed? By me or you? Thanks!

Well it’s been few weeks. What is taking so long to fix this problem. Good why to run customers off by not testing up grades before they are put out. REALLY!!!!!

Not only does the app now refuse to keep me signed in, it also fails to show 1 line preview as I have set it.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the feedback. Won’t save my login

It’s such a hassle I’m switching to comcast email

Very unhappy that I now need to sign in every time. This just started happening and I don’t like this at all. Please fix immediately.

• Deborah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customers have been posting for months about the log in issue. AOL should have fixed by now or responded in some way by now.

• Deborah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Last week app started forcing me to log in with email address and password every time. Very very annoying

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base