AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back

Go back to allowing me to get my mail in my old mailbox!!! What the heck have you done? You’ve ruined AOL MAIL!!!!!!!!!!

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the inbox interface more user friendly

One of the reasons I like using the iPhone mail interface (which is now not working properly even after deleting and readding my email addresses like you instructed me to do) is because it shows all my user names in one spot with notifications as to how many emails I have in each. Your app does not tell me which address has mail or how many, so I have to go through each one and it keeps switching my accounts around to show the one I used last...I HATE this....please either let me continue to use the iPhone interface or…

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why’s the AOL mail app so poor vs Apple’s

I’ve been emailed to say you won’t allow your mail to operate in the same way on other providers’ platforms for ‘security reasons’.

I’m not sure I buy that, but I downloaded the AOL mail app as the quick fix.

It’s a dreadful app. It’s slow, requires me to enter email address and password every time and the ‘news’ feed is a huge distraction.

If I’m picking up or sending emails, I need it to be quick and easy. When folk can pick and choose apps, you’re going to lose people.

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. QR code’s

Unable to open QR code’s

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Texte und Informationen

Texte und Informationen sollten in Deutschland von den Nutzern auch in Ihrer Muttersprache gelesen werden können. Zumal ein Teil in deutsch ausgegeben wird und an anderen Stellen in englisch.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to turn the update off!

I do not want to use up my data! Your app can not be regulated to just using internet connection

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Goodbye don’t like changes

No ideas unless you want to turn back the clock

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not feedback need help

On my computer will I be able to print my emails and I wish you would change the format with the pictures you’re getting all these ideas but you’re not following them huge problems nobody answers me about anything

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. If you’re going to make 3rd party email clients difficult, offer better email features

Please add: threaded discussions; “smart” filing of emails into folders (i.e., the system remembers “like” emails and suggests moving emails into related folders); enable links in emails to connect to host apps (e.g., clicking on a link in an email from a vendor opens the vendor’s app); consistent access to spam and junk folders (some platforms have one or the other - please offer both on all platforms); enable 2-factor authentication for 3rd party email clients instead of the cumbersome requirement to login several times only to have the system not recognize the passsword to which you just changed and…

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Not User Friendly

There are a lot of ways this app disappoints, but I hate that if you click on a web link, instead of going to a page on safari, it opens up right there in mail.

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More user friendly!!

Please make INVERT possible - black background/white letters. Also make it possible to enlarge mail home page font. For vision impaired users, we need more options. Even using a magnifier, I will have trouble using this app. I would hate to leave AOL because I can not see the pages!

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Not feedback

I’m really worried with this is going to do to everything my Apple ID Facebook other things games everything I don’t like it one bit I’m gonna lose everything because of this

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No feedback

I like the third-party app it works better OK it doesn’t work better but it does certain things your app does not but if I delete it can I sign back into the app and I get everything back. The app is really hard to understand I don’t like the way the pictures are set up I don’t like anything. How exactly am I going to print emails I need to do that. if it doesn’t work can’t print on my phone but what about the computer that’s what my printer is connected to. I’m really really really nervous about…

139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 139th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base