AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is anyone having trouble with AOL SPAMMING your favorite emails that are in your contacts, over and over? Fed up?

Is AOL sending your favorite emails to SPAM over and over, daily, even when you mark them as NOT spam, and have them in your contacts and have had them there for years? Then when you call them about it, they want to CHARGE you $$$ to correct their issue? We work in computers, this is NOT my computer, it is AOL! If you have been taken advantage of like this and are going thru this with AOL, PLEASE email me with "possible class action" in the subject line. My email is Syoungblood4@aol.com.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Aol Ads to stop spam in my Inbox

Normally my Spam goes in my Spam Folder. Now that AOL has sent me emails regarding I buy something to stop Spam in my inbox, I have started to get Spam in my inbox, when I did not used to. And a lot of my good mail is going in my Spam folder. Nice play, but I won't bite. This is Deceptive Trade Practices and that is against the Law in most States, so suggest you stop or get sued.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please stop all of the SPAM now going into my INBOX. Many are duplicates.

Erasing all the SPAM and its duplicates within my INBOX is very frustrating and disgusting. G-Mail might be a good solution.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. block domains completely

The bulk of my spam comes from a group of domains. Lately, I am getting way more spam than ever before. Blocking an entire domain before it even reaches my Spam folder would be AWESOME.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. A more user friendly way to block emails

Current options are limited when blocking emails. It is one at the time or all. Spam emails usually come from similar emails ie. Renter-info@... the after @ is the only thing that changes. I get many other spams just like this one. Go back to old DOS and be able to block using Renter-info@. the . would block anything after the suffix you put in.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AOL Mail SPAM Block

I know full well you have the ability to block spam emails and those we as the users have designated spam. This JUNK should not be allowed to be sent through your web site nor should it be allowed to enter in on my computer in the privacy of my own home.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. messages I am currently receiving, including a preponderance of sexually explicit messages.

The number of, what should be spam messages, coming to my inbox, including a preponderance of disgusting, sexually explicit messages is appalling. I typically have only a few messages in spam and my inbox is inundated with this garbage. It’s often impossible to find legitimate messages. This is a fairly new occurrence perhaps within the last several months. Prior to this the garbage was where it belonged and I could easily delete it. Please do something about this mess.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. stop reporting about COVID 19 so much

We the American people got the COVID shots at least 85 to 90% but because the other 10 percent hasn’t WE now have to read about booster shots variants and more out breaks GIVE US A Break already let us breath and enjoy our summer while being safe…enough enough enough my mom used to say if u don’t have anything nice to say ..say NOTHING…Vaccinating people was supposed to help now i feel stupid making the appointments.keeping the appointment feeling proud….yuk..shame on those miserable no life having individuals who like causing drama..allllllllll the time we want to travel and see…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop the barrage of SPAM

How can I stop receiving 50-80 spams every day?

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I report spam, I just received 5 emails in the same minute from " AOL Member info" I don' think it is really AOL doing this.

AOLMemberInfo @comms.aol.net --> @comms??? Is this fake? 5 e-mails in one minute, I don't think AOL does that type of stuff....

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Legitimate mail is being sent to Spam

Same complaint as others (which I tried to vote for but the vote button doesn't work). I flag legitimate mail (from WGBH, The Boston Globe, Tablet Magazine) as "not spam." It goes to my inbox and less than an hour later it's back in the spam folder. If I open the Boston Globe email when it's in my inbox, the links are disabled because AOL still thinks it's spam.

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Spam on Etsy

I order from Etsy over a month ago and never received the item which I paid for. Is there any way to report this so others won't be taken?

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have a premium paid account and none pf the spam setting are available to me . Please advice

I have a premium paid account and none pf the spam setting are available to me . Please advice

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Is this email Spam?

Is this email spam or actually from AOL?

Aol.com (aolteam.email@aol.com)
    To:you (Bcc) Details
    We have a new unified Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Dear AOL Member,
    As you've used your email address in the last 90 days, we need to let you know about some changes we're making.
    We're closing some of our older email services. That means your AOL email address will stop working after 27th June, 2021 unless you switch to AOL OATH. If you don't, you'll lose your email address as well as the folders and messages associated with it.
    Please take some time…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. YAHOO ADS

HOW ABOUT U LOSERS KEEP THOSE **** HARASSING YAHOO ADS........https;//beap.gemini.yahoo.com
    out off my AOL MAIL BOX ????????????????? I HAD ENOUGH NOW,BWING ALMOST 30 YEARS WITH AOL.....SHOVE IT U **** YAHOO BASTARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN "AOL MAILBOX" & "NOT" A **** YAHOO MAILBOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'AM PAYING "AOL" EVERY MONTH & "NOT" EFN YAHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop playing Cybernanny!

Does this look familiar?

"We think this is spam. We still put this into your Inbox as the sender is in your contact list. You can mark this message as safe or remove the sender. It's Safe | Remove sender"

I'm really not interested in your opinion as to whether or not something is SPAM. I'm a big boy and can decide for myself if something is or is not SPAM. Moreover, your banner comment seems weighted toward politically conservative email. I've been with AOL for decades. Do you really want me to switch to another service because you want…

114th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base