AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quit being so biased in your news reporting. I'm not paying for your opinion!

Quit being so biased in your news reporting. I'm not paying for your opinion!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dark version

make a dark version or theme for AOL please !! it's long overdue!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo will block spam. Why can't AOL figure this out????

Yahoo will block spam. Why can't AOL figure this out????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. block spam messages

aol needs to provide a one click block to spam messages!!! I takes forever and a pen and paper to figure out how to block spam messages!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  17 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep getting an ad at the top of list of emails. I don't want it.

Keep getting an ad at the top of list of emails. I don't want it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  37 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please return the ability to sort contacts by Name and/or email address. A first year IT programmer could fix this problem in an hour.

Please permit the sorting of the contact lists by both email address and contact's actual name. This function worked fine in AOL Shield until a few days ago. you coulc use the same method that Yahoo (your sister app) uses to allow for displaying contacts in alpha order by name. As an IT professional, I or any or my first year students could correct your contact app in less than an hour. You do realize that since some people do not use their names as email addresses that searching for the correct email address can be tedious without the ability…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  17 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. how can i retrieve an unsaved email that wasn't sent

I was composing an email and didn't save it and now it's gone! how can i retrieve it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why is AOL allowing scam advertising sites...I agree with all the other complaints..AOL must be a SCAM too.

How about AOL check out the add companies selling goods on AOL..too many people getting scammed and AOL should refund those who lost money. If AOL promote them then AOL should refund every time. AOL is a disgrace to all its customers. SHAME ON YOU AOL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SPAM Settings

It would be so nice if I could more easily BLOCK a SPAM sender/email. Just a simple button or something. Sick of having to open the email and copy and paste the address I want to block in my spam settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  30 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be careful with this message It might not have been sent by "The Daily Wire" who usually uses watch@dailywire.com. Your reply will be sent t

Stop with the Nanny ****! Stop telling me to be careful with incoming messages. Stop telling me they might be SPAM. JUST STOP!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Folders missing

With the new sucky release, alot of my folders disappeared. I need them ASAP.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of the **** ads without people having to pay for not seeing them. Most are spam/scams

I'm not going to pay you to take away these annoying ads! I'm just going to consider getting rid of AOL altogether. Ludicrous!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Restore my Inbox Email messages!!!!

All of the messages in my Inbox disappeared at about 8:15PM EST tonight 9/14/21. I waited on hold for about 45 minutes for help and was told my messages are recoverable, but I would have to sign up for a technical support plan in order to get them restored!??!! WHAT?!?!?! Come on...stop holding my messages ******* and put them back in my Inbox!!!! **@aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. old email folder is gone

Why is the "Old Mail" folder deleted from my sorting abilities? How can it be reinstated? I spent hours with an online AOL tech and also trying to reset myself. It appears that AOL decided to sort our personal emails without our permission?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Your chat help does not work, no agent ever connects. Why can I not download attachments

They don't download please fix or tell me how to fix, your chat agents never answer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Globally Download AOL Email Attachments

Dear Ms. or sir, regularly, in my daily work, I receive multiple, separate documents attached in emails in my AOL in box. I need a command that allows me to simultaneously download all attachments, at once, with one command. Thank you and take care. Harold

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. give us ability to block an entire domain

Let us choose to block an entire domain from even showing up in Spam folder.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base