AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Attach" function is not working suddenly in my email

I have been able to attach things to my email for the last - what? - 30 years? but starting Sunday my "attach" button doesn't do anything. Any suggestions would be great!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  14 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. jahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for me

jahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for mejahornsman was 576087162 email. check for the overloaded $ for me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  4 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8000 spam emails

I'm being spammed to death. 8,000 spam emails last night. 800 were in my inbox. What's going ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Delete and go to next email

In the new mobile app, when you delete an email you are reading the app takes you back to the inbox. In the prior version of the app there was a setting that allowed you to delete an email and then go to the next email rather than the inbox. This was a convenient function and I do not understand why it was taken away in the new app. Please restore.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. aol

Try to give up on being a company and let someone else who has passion do it. Google is better, hotmail is better, dogpile is better. Try hiring people who push the limits and and strive for greatness. Try being a something that the universe will remember as progressive, not someone that a small minded human would consider progressive. Try learning more about the universe you live in. No information is forbidden yet this is the level of intelligence you chose to stop at. Good luck on your future choices. I wont be hearing about a company call AOL in…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Third Party App Passwords

Background:
    My email suddenly stopped sending and receiving (minutes after it was working fine) a few days ago. I use the desktop version of Outlook with POP/SMTP settings. After days of trying to fix it, I realized that I needed to generate an app password in the Account Security section of my Verizon AOL email account, and then enter that password in the Outlook settings (File - Account Settings - Server Settings). I talked to an AOL customer support representative (which unfortunately is not 100% free - I needed to sign up for a paid monthly service with the first…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add a delivery and read receipt

Please add a delivery and receipt receipt. I would like to know when my emails are delivered and read.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Face Book Customer Service....WHERE Is It?

No Matter What Info We Need, We're Sent To Web Sites Requiring Payment. Can't Even Acquire An EMail Address OR even a Telephone Number,.. I'm Trying To Actually CONTACT Face book , Customer Service..... My Account Was Hacked & Security Codes Requested, ETC,, TOTALLY (Messed-Up? With An "F".) My Access To FB,,,,&**

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. old format

I hate this new format.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My AOL Format changed and I prefer the old one - how can I get it back

My AOL format changed and I prefer the old one - how can I get it back

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can the delete, spam, and not spam buttons be colored or moved apart?

Can the delete, spam, and not spam buttons be colored or moved apart?They are too close and accidents occur. Please move the button apart and add a color change:
    examples: red to delete, yellow for spam, orange for not spam, green for keep as new.
    Or allow customization to do so.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  110 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. retaining deleted messages

It's 4/19 and I have to get a message from trash from 4/4 and it's not there! you have to retain deleted messages for 30 days! it should be a setting.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop posting political ads!!!!

Stop political ads!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How hard is it to not lie to your consumers? Seriously. Why do you lie?

Your post will/might be rejected if it contains:
    Spam
    Insults, profanity, incoherent, obscene or inflammatory language and threats of any kind
    Attacks on the identity of other commenters or the article’s author
    User accounts will/might be blocked if we notice:
    Continuous attempts to re-post comments that have been previously moderated/rejected
    Racist, sexist, or homophobic comments
    Attempts or tactics that put the site security at risk

I JUST posted and did NONE OF THIS. WHY ARE YOU LYING?!! ******* ANSWER ME

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Another one for you to falsely mark as "reviewed."

I will simply re-post them, you tools. You think you can just dismiss legit complaints about your objectively AWFUL platform by marking feedback as "reviewed"and then do nothing about it?
    Neat. Well I can REPOST. here you go. Try actually doing something next time instead of not.
    Stop banning people for NO * REASON WHATSO * EVER.

You have THE WORST COMMENT MODERATION SYSTEM IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE. Seriously. YOU. ARE. THAT. BAD.

All the racist garbage I see and reply to everyday and you single out ME!?!?!

I did NOTHING WRONG and now I cannot comment ever.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Your headlines / stories

https://www.aol.com/news/trump-presidency-linked-lgbtq-mental-083043386.html
    You folks at aol / huffpo are truly a bunch of clowns. You guys are always grabbing at straws to discredit Trump in any way possible. This headline made me laugh out loud - literally! Still blaming Trump for the country's problems. To associate the LGBTQ community's depression - a group closely associated with mental issues and general confusion over their own identities, and blame it on Trump gives him a lot more power than he should get credit for. I love it!
    You bury yourselves in your own stupidity!
    Bahahahaha! Trump 2024!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. by not censoring anything a conservative says

by not censoring anything a conservative says

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)