AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop allowing scam sites.

It is a shame that AOL allows proven scam sites on their web pages. I was looking for shotgun shells for my husbands and put in a search. The site OpticsandAmmo.com came up on my search. I placed an order and never received my merchandise. There are posts on every social media that confirm that the owner of OpticsandAmmo.com is scamming everyone who places an order with them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. why are all Conservative emails being placed in SPAM???

all Conservative emails are being placed in SPAM. Why is that?? if not corrected then I will close this account. FREE SPEECH Nancy Crawley

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I keep getting spam email that aol won't allow me to mark as spam.

Is aol in cahoots with some spammers? Are some spammers paying aol not to allow their spam emails to be sent to the spam folder? I keep getting spam emails from companies I never dealt with. When I try to mark them as spam, I get a pop-up that says, "Want to stop getting emails from Aptive environmental? We can help you unsubscribe from their newsletter so you won't get emails from content@learninitial.com anymore." The email that shows up as from Aptive Envirionmental, but when I hover over the "company name," it shows the actual email address of content@learninitial.com is…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow people to send their spam emails to AOL if those emails are some sort of phishing email

Set up a mailbox where people can send spam. If they are phishing emails or emails that contain some sort of malware, block the senders address from all aol mailboxes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change password

Trying to change my password cause one of my creditors said email was detected on the dark web. I went to help menu and it said to click on change password but could not find it anywhere. Where do I change password.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Everyday I receive at least 50 spam emails.Why so many? My Google account gets ZERO.

Clean up AOL,so I do not have to waste my time ,flagging and deleting these annoying Spam Emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. stop saving user name logins in the sign-on screen ... I do not want to see co-worker user names

I do not want to see co-worker user names who have used this laptop when logging into AOL ... stop saving prior users

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. unable to send pictures as inserts or attachments - picture id only

I am unable to attach or insert picture to send in email - only the picture id is inserted or attached and then cannot not be opened by the recipient.

What can I do ???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. STOP asking to "Notify Me."

STOP asking to "Notify Me."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love to come back but they won't allow me to keep my old user name? Nah

I use the same screen name for everything... I won't come back until they let me keep my old screen name.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FASTER E MAIL IDO NOT HAVE ANY YET

SEND FASTER E MAIL ***********

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. lmb_lre_AOL_MeterGauge_TYARCNHP5s300k_HPayASAPTip_726m6mCSh_0319_1200x800CG

lmblreAOLMeterGaugeTYARCNHP5s300kHPayASAPTip726m6mCSh03191200x800CG

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. lmb_lre_AOL_MeterGauge_TYARCNHP5s300k_HPayASAPTip_726m6mCSh_0319_1200x800CG

lmblreAOLMeterGaugeTYARCNHP5s300kHPayASAPTip726m6mCSh03191200x800CG

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I was ripped off by one of your advertisers "Luvyle" or whatever the true company name is...you should be aware of this

Tell your customers not to order from Luvyle or any other name this company uses...its a rip off scam

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base