Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1380 results found

1. Communication

It is virtually impossible to get your updates when email is down. A better part of last 5 years was stuck on iPhone because I could not get the Geo-fence off. I imagine this is why all of my software from just the year before has no idea how it got here. My desperate effort to resolve the communication barrier is what has become of my reputation. That seems unfair especially since I opened every personal avenue to access my account. I find it hard to believe people in general would feel comfortable about giving their personal life up, in…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

4. don't ttop my aol

i got a notice i didn't want my AOL any more, i didn't authorize that, i have all my info on there & can't lose it.

thank you,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. inserting a picture in new aol mail

When trying to add pictures into a composed email from my picture account it will not let me move forward more then one photo at a time.
    If this allows more then one at a time it would be very helpfull and time saving. I send a lot of pictures that this feature needs adjusted.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

6. Allow us to delete old contacts

Trying to delete old contacts that are not valid. Tried 3 times and they won't delete

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

8. Deleting emails

I can't
    t delete the Mailer Demons on my account which has been hacked. wgat do I do?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

9. Better security and tracing of where emails are originating and sign ins - RED FLAGS noticed justice to the victims & deliberate evil intent

Someone was sending emails on my behalf & to email addresses I do not know esp regarding mental health & requests for mental health services for myself! This is a HIPPA violation first of all & I do not have the personal resources to help myself resolve this. I am being attacked for some reason & I do not know why & I do now have anyone taking a stand for what is truly right BEFORE GOD & saying this isn't right to do to someone & stopping it. I can stand before God at the end of my life…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

14. There was an error loading the message. Please try again later.

Where is free tech support?
    Receiving "There was an error loading the message. Please try again later." found this but there was no reply, so what good is posting it?
    Where can I find an answer or where do I go to get a resolution?
    I opened the https://help.aol.com/products/aol-mail site but it was worthless for my problem

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

15. fix tiny text in aol address and subject fields

How do I fix tiny text in aol address and subject fields ONLY - everything else is ok. ONLY the size of the address and subject text is VERY small.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. I'm not receiving any of my arcamax newsletters since 12/13/22 and have no options to find out why? Are you white lisiting them?

Help me to receive the newsletters that I have signed up for. There are no filters or spam settings to keep them from coming thru. They were find until 12/13/22.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. post a new one

I replied to an AOL email, and now it keeps re sending, my reply back to my email insted of AOL.
    10 to 15 times per day, without me doing anything?
    my email is:**@verizon.net

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

18. not receiving all emails

I am receiving emails but not all of them, maybe 6 or 7.
    If I type the word " All" in the search box they all populate. I checked both spam and blocked settings and they are not blocking anyone. Any ideas?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. Changing font for no reason

Since the mess yesterday, my font keeps changing. I can't stop it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. put it back the way it was

AOL updated my account.Now my folders disappeared. I need them restored. Anyone know how to do this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base