AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do we find out how much space we have used on aol mail?

How do we find out how much space we have used on aol mail?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recently I received a call regarding my email address. Apparently someone tried to open an account using my email and telephone number.

How can I avoid this happening in the future? I have changed my password, and so far have not had any problem. However, what do I do if this happens again!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The call you received might have been someone posing as an AOL consultant and claiming to help with problems relating to passwords, hackers or other technical issues. What they really want is to find out your AOL password and other personal information.

Remember, AOL Customer Support Team Representatives will NEVER ask you for your password. If you suspect someone is posing as an AOL consultant, do not give them any of your personal information (name, address, password, social security number, bank information, etc.).

If you get a phone call from someone asking you to provide or confirm any of your personal information, immediately hang up and call your financial institution. If there is a genuine issue, your financial institution will be able to assist you.

For more information about this, please check the following help article: https://help.aol.com/articles/aol-tech-support-scam-faqs

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  Product Support responded

On the calendar, right-click the event that you wish to delete, and then click Delete.
    Click OK to reconfirm.

In case of a repeating event, to delete the single occurrence, click Delete This Event Only. In order to delete all future occurrences of the event, click Delete This and Future Events.

If the issue still persists, please email them at aolmailquestions@aol.com.

4. You need to answer your phone calls or give us a number that may someone will pickup.

I bought a 4x8ft indoor outdoor carpet , the seller said it was at my door on 9/13/18 , I was home all of that day and there was not any carpet received that day or any other day, Were is E BAY with your satisfaction
    guarantee, you should replace or refund, Or shall I take my buying products to Amazon

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While we do our best to provide the most relevant information and solutions to our members, we can only provide assistance for AOL, or one of our other products or services.

We recommend that you contact Ebay for assistance.

5. how do I email a website you use to have a heart and all you had do do was click on e-mail website and off it went now I can't figure out ho

how do I email a website you use to have a heart and all you had do do was click on e-mail website and off it went now I can't figure out how to do this

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why are all my AOL emails now going directly to the Recently Deleted mailbox rather than my Inbox? This started yesterday afternoon. How d

I received a malware(?) email yesterday saying I had a file on OneDrive. Since then this problem is happening. Please fix. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why aren't the news pictures downloding for me to see????

no news pics showing on the news feed?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you are able to sign in and read your mail, however, you’re not receiving new mail, there are a few things you can try to fix the problems.

Check your filters:

Sometimes a filter can cause emails to bypass your inbox and be sent to either the trash folder or a different folder. You may need to check any filters you’ve created to make sure your messages are correctly organized.

For more information please go to: https://help.aol.com/articles/fFix-problems-reading-or-receiving-aol-mail

9. Need help disabling "Away" notification. Activated it before I went away last week, don't know how to turh it off.

Need help disabling "Away" notification. Activated it before I went away last week, don't know how to turh it off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here’s how you can disable Away notification:

1. Sign in to mail.aol.com

2. Under your username, click Options | Mail Settings.

3. Click the “General” tab, if you’re not already on it.

4. Next to “Mail Away Message,” select No mail away message.

5. Click Save Settings.

10. pin aol mail to task bar ?

tell me how to pin aol to my task bat ? ty

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To pin AOL Mail to the Taskbar, simply navigate to the site in Internet Explorer, click and hold the icon to the left of the URL in the address bar, and drag it to the Taskbar.

11. Automatic completion of e-mail address

Automatic completion of e-mail address from address book when composing a new e-mail. Where is this facility now
    It used to be automatic, now I have to remember the full address every time .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Distribution lists

I would like to be able to edit and mange distribution lists on iPad. I can’t see any way to edit a list once it is created.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can manage the distribution lists by going to mail.aol.com from a desktop computer.

14. Where has my New Folder side bar gone where I can create a new one gone?

Where has the New Folder side bar gone that lets me name an additional folder?.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sounds like you need to resize the panel. Here’s how: hover over the line separating the panels, click on the arrow that appears and drag the arrow so the panel is the size you’d like.

15. I log out one accoun and log in to other,but it shows me the privious acccount.I clean the cookie and cache but still doesnt work.

I log out one accoun and log in to other,but it shows me the privious acccount.I clean the cookie and cache but still shows previous account e-mail. It doesn't happened with yahoo or Gmail because they are professionally great. I do not know why AOL trying to stay in the internet business? AOL Program is bad and it is not something new, it has been a while. Sometime they are just lazy, but not last to pop-up millions of add while reading mails. Ha...Ha..Ha.. its a jock.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The username and password information on the sign on screen is being managed by your browser. In order to remove the saved password from the Edge browser, please follow these steps:

1. Open Edge
    2. Click on the Tools button on the top right (gear button) or press Alt+X on your keyboard.
    3. Select “Internet Options” from the drop-down menu.
    4. Click on the “Delete” button below the Browsing History category.
    5. On the window that comes-up, make sure the “Passwords” option is checked.
    6. Click “Delete” at the bottom.
    7. Click “OK” at the bottom of the Internet Properties window.
    8. Go back to the AOL Mail sign on screen, and check if the password field is auto-completed.

16. I

When I receive a piece of mail that requires my investigation, or discussion with another person, I'd like to save that email and attach notes to it regarding the resolution of that item. Is this possible?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why is my Aol Finance Portfolio being sent to SPAM folder?

Why is my Aol Finance Portfolio being sent to SPAM folder?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please mark these emails as Not Spam and go to Options – Mail Settings – Filter Settings – and remove or edit the filters designed to move specific incoming emails to the Spam folder.

18. I can hardly read my mail or even the ads !! Why? How can I change it?

I just want help with getting the print to a size I can read It ! !!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please lock the columns under the main folders so they dont scroll down, only the folders. SUPER appreciated and 'classy'

PLEASE lock the columns under the main folders so they dont scroll down, only the folders. SUPER appreciated and 'classy'. this would make it so much ezr to organize and sort.. thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base