AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do mass download all mail in a folder

With AOL now deactivating accounts not used for a period of time, it's imperative that we have an option to MASS DOWNLOAD all saved mail in ALL folders we've created. Even if they weren't deactivating accounts not used for long, there still MUST BE an OPTION ADDED to MASS DOWNLOAD every piece of mail INCLUDING ATTACHMENTS TO THE MAIL, without having to open 100's, if not 1000's pieces of mail and downloading them, and their attachments 1 at a time. This is an imperative option. THIS FEATURE MUST BE ADDED ASAP - and if there's a way to do it,…

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Text Message from AOL Mail

It would be nice if AOL would allow for texting within AOL Mail (on the computer). Verizon owns AOL now and having some sort of web integration between AOL Mail and Verizon Messages would be awesome.

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Where is the "Check status" option on my sent mail?

Where is the "Check status" option on my sent mail?

25th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  71 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. trash can

Thanks fo r altering page so that I can no longer easily delete the whole of my trash can

309th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. AOL Pro

Make AOL Pro available
    for android

427th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Turn off SPAM filter

I used to be able to disable the spam filter. I can no longer do that. I use POP to retrieve my email and am missing very important emails because they are not delivered to me but saved on your site. This negates the usefulness of POP. Why don't you give the users the option to disable spam filtering? It makes no sense that you don't. Please fix this!!!!

43rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto-deleting Spam

Not a good idea to delete Spam messages automatically as from time to time a vald and wanted email gets put into spam. Perhaps make it a user option?

119th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop removing features. I'm still paying you for the service.

My idea is simple. Return to me what I had before. I'm still paying you for my AOL account. Stop removing features. It's soon not going to be worth it.

309th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

how can I move all my favorites at one time to another aol email address

250th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need to be able to edit or delete default Archive folder

The default Archive folder in AOL mail cannot be edited or deleted. Users need to be able to better customize this folder for personal use. Especially helpful would be 1) the ability to change its name, 2) moving entire folders into it for tabbed or layered archiving, and 3) deleting it entirely if desired.

309th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Block without opening

I would like to be able to block from receiving any e-mail at all from senders without having to open the e-mail address to see the sender's e-mail address. A right click on the e-mail should suffice like when I chose to delete an e-mail without opening it.

39th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. emojis

Why not have an option to add our own emojis from the internet for Google or Mozilla Firefox??
    The AOL emojis are nice but mainly just happy faces! Why not give us a choioce of newer ones to update our e-mails etc.???

309th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete and AOL asks if you want to unsubscribe

I clicked "delete" on an unwanted commercial E-mail and a box popped up asking if I wanted AOL to send a notice to the sender to unsubscribe. I clicked yes. I tried this with other commercial E-mails but the box never reappeared. Where is this setting? It would be a great additional service for AOL to offer.

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. FIX aol mail for continued use with microsoft edge

FIX using Microsoft Edge for accessing AOL mail. Have been using it for years and just would not work starting yesterday. Followed the instructions your chat advisers gave with no success. Had to install chrome. However, I was able to access my second aol mail account in Edge. Please FIX this problem for all of us dissatisfied customers. And tell the chat people to stop ending the session while people are following their directions.

309th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add other email accounts

Dear Concern,

Is there any way to import and receive emails from other email service like Gmail, Yahoo etc. to my AOL account and send emails on behalf of them using AOL. I think nowadays this is a common feature of all email service providers' but couldn't find it on AOL.

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Thanks & Regards,

205th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Readability

I need to be able to read your format and I need directions. This sudden overnight change is absurd!

666th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base