Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1385 results found

1. post a new one

I replied to an AOL email, and now it keeps re sending, my reply back to my email insted of AOL.
    10 to 15 times per day, without me doing anything?
    my email is:**@verizon.net

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. not receiving all emails

I am receiving emails but not all of them, maybe 6 or 7.
    If I type the word " All" in the search box they all populate. I checked both spam and blocked settings and they are not blocking anyone. Any ideas?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

3. Changing font for no reason

Since the mess yesterday, my font keeps changing. I can't stop it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Font  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. put it back the way it was

AOL updated my account.Now my folders disappeared. I need them restored. Anyone know how to do this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. Email not connecting to Kindle Fire HD10 for past three days

Need assistance with my AOL not communicating with my Kindle Fire HD 10 it was doing fine three days ago...I have reached out to Amazon and worked with at least two techs but no sucess. I can access OL on my iPhone and my MS tablet...so need some technical assistance. Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. AOL lost

Why has Firefox removed my contact for AOL?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. outgoing mail

when i send outgoing mail with images using copy and paste function, the receiver says those images never display, only a bunch of scribble shows up. is this on my end or theirs because my gmail account does not cause these problems.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

8. Do not like the imposed upon us new email format ; cann I get my old EMAIL PAGE DESIGN BACK WITH THE OPTIONS THAT ARE NOW MISSING; I DID NOT

I opened my AOL EMAIL this morning Dec 17th only to find it re-designed and I cannot type in a name or address to find all under that category I despise the capital alphabet letter in front of one's email address How do I have my email page returned to December 16th's style? HORRORS! and I pay for this? Please advise.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

9. Bring back the old AOL format, don't reinvent the wheel

I would like to go back to the old AOL!
    Trying to find mail that I had, four days just disappeared after the so called "New AOL" was installed!
    I get a lot of notifications from Medical Offices etc. Those might not be in my address book, but we need to know about them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

10. Images not loading

The images on emails are not loading. It happens to any emails I receive and for both my laptop and desktop. Tried using different browsers and the issue still remains.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. I recently have an issue with folks sending me emails that I receive, however they get a response saying that the email was not received. My

I still have a Verizon address and when folks send me emails recently. They are receiving an email that says it was not delivered and it has the AOL email address that is used by the AOL server. I have kept my verizon address because it is on all my business documents. How can I resolve this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

12. What is Blerk?

Fix it or give a better message on what is wrong!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

13. Let us sign in to comment on articles.

I can sign in to read my mail, when I go to comment I am told I have to sign in, I am signed in. Is this a temporary problem or is it because I no longer pay for AOL, just use my email address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

14. Where did my "favorites" or "bookmarks" go?

All of my "favorites" disappeared

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

15. junk jumping of emails to separate page

please explain when I'm reading an email it jumps off to a separate page in which I cannot go back to emails - what is making this happen ?? it becomes a page completely on its own

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. Blocked emails

AOL lately is blocking legitimate emails and putting them in the recently deleted folder. Why has this happened?. These email addresses are not in the blocked email list so there is no way to even unblock them. They should never even have been blocked!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

17. STOP CHANGING WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 25 or 30 YEARS.

Since you took over the receiving message was working now and again...some time voice message sometimes a simple sound...for months now NOTHING NO MESSAGE NO SOUND NOTHING !
    WTF ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

18. No longer receiving my emails-not sure where they are going.don't like new format at all

go back to the old email format----now that i tried the "new" format the system won't go back and i'm not getting my emails at all....bad change

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

19. not remembering my username

Why is AoL NOT remembering my Usename since I've been a member since 1986 ???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. Remember Username

Why doesn't AoL remember my username after all these years?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base