AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We need sub folders inside any folder.

We need sub folders inside any folder. It does not make sense to create a new folder any time without the chance to group them!

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When you open an email why is the toolbar at the top in white and shadowed so you can barely read delete, forward, send etc.

When an email is open, the tool bar at the top is a very light shade and the send, delete, forward commands are white and barely visible. Why is it this way and why was it changed. Please fix it.

486th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL Spam mail delete buttons are incorrect.

To delete Spam mail there is an empty button in both New mail and Spam mail. In Spam mail after pressing empty there is an unnecessary confirmation needed. In New mail after pressing empty Spam there is a missing confirmation and users can mistakenly loose mail without seeing the Spam folder first or at least stop the action. The buttons need to be reprogrammed in the right places. This change is urgently needed.

486th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a way to download multiple attachements with a single click

Please provide a way to download several email attachments with a single click rather than having download each individual file

277th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not happy about having to click twice to delete a SPAM email

Not happy about having to click twice to delete a SPAM email. Please fix this.....it takes twice as long to clean up the SPAM folder. Very aggravating....time is important.

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let us grade your posts

Let us grade your posts as to their relevance and lack of bias.

771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Aol Polling is fixed

The Aol poll with the gauge is fixed. When I make choice it always swings to the opposite side that I voted for.

771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For SPAM AND DELETED Folders - Should be ONE CLICK TO REMOVE if you click the Trash Can Icon.

For SPAM AND DELETED Folders - Should be ONE CLICK TO REMOVE if you click the Trash Can Icon. No Need to confirm.
    If you want to preview beforehand you can still just click the Folder.

151st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Way too much spam and a friending option is needed.

AOL should provide an automatic block and delete spam emails feature instead of letting them get to the spam folder, especially if the sender is not friended. If there was a friending request feature that would let the recipient know that someone wants to friend them that would be different, then the recipient could accept or decline. That is an option that would be useful.

31st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

Please reconfigure MAIL so that unread, or marked unread mail, can be aggregated together easily.

85th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It’s 2020!

As AOL Mail is a bit old now, it needs upgrading to a more simplistic, futuristic look. That would make it excellent, and worth using.

771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. You should add Adam Sandler's voice for "You've Got Mail!".

Adam Sandler's voice would be a cool addition to "You've Got Mail!" (changing the voice of "You've got mail!")

486th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete spam in say 30 days.

I would like an automatic spam deletion in about 30 days.

197th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. please stop showing me this "sponsored" email garbage.

Please sstop showing me this "sponsored" email garbage

54th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please, please, stop the "Microsoft Azure" banner ad at the top of the email list from flashing and repeating!

The banner ad thumbnails are a nuisance, but tolerable. However, the Microsoft ad that repeatedly cycles is extremely annoying and distracts from what I came to the page to do - read my mail. Tell Microsoft that it is making me so mad, I will not even consider their product. And tell the AoL ad manager that this kind of annoyance may drive me away from AoL.

771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show "To" in mail folders

For mail folders need to show both From and To. For emails Ive sent and saved to a folder I cant see who I sent it to when search through a folder

177th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Listenandprosper.com should surely have an X in the corner, all the other advertisements do. It always appears when I am in the middle o

PLEASE ALWAYS ENSURE THAT ANY ADVERTISEMENT HAS AN OPTION TO TURN IT OFF. LISTENANDPROSPER'S FAITH REMINDER ... ALWAYS APPEARS WHEN I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING A DOCUMENT AND THERE IS NO WAY OF TURNING IT OFF, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES BEFORE I CAN RESUME TYPING MY DOCUMENTS, OR REDUCE THE SIZE OF MY DOCUMENTS AND TYPE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN .... IT WASTES SO MUCH TIME SURELY ALL ADVERTISEMENTS SHOULD HAVE THE OPTION OF TURNING THEM OFF WHEN YOU WANT TO WATCH LATER, THANKS oh and it is impossible to…

230th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don't even put these types of e-mail addresses into our spam folder,

Don't put these types into our spam folder. Just dump them.
    ALL DIFFERENT LETTERS BEFORE THE @

You can't unsubscribe from these

771st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base