Skip to content

AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1385 results found

1. Hello tried the 'new' AOL, at the outset received an email, no option to delete ! advertising, opened 'the thing' still no option to delete!

To send me an email 'advertising a product, with no option to delete , also no option to delete when opened is totally unacceptable, have reverted to the old AOL, looking at Google with more interest due to this situation

Regards **

20 year + AOL subscriber

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

2. Not receiving mail, but ads are still coming

mail received before 11:00 PM 12/13/2022, nothing after. Including news. But ads are updating fine. Where is my email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

3. Lost new emails

What on earth is going on with the deletion of "New emails" without my authorisation? Please stop that - now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com.

Thank you, 

AOL team

4. ***is AOL Grifting*** for $$$$

Had all my Verizon / AOL email accounts working good until AOL made some changes ... then they NOT-WORK?

AOL Technical Support for $$$ is a Grift

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

5. Here's a new one! How come many emails don't get delivered either in my inbox or even in spam folder?

don't receive many emails - why?
    so what's 'User Voice' and why did I have to allow to whatever this is, in order to post this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

6. do not reveal the complete recovery email/phone number when reverifying

These should be partly hidden, and not all visible.
    If someone got my password, they will see these and will know what to hack next (secondary emails and contacts).
    Other email providers have these partly covered with asterisks and only showing the first and last character.
    This is one of the primary reason I dont use AOL frequently (only for non-critical subscription and trials), other than that, ALL SPAMS.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

7. blocking messages without being asked

I keep finding that there are messages sent to me that I do not receive and have to have them sent to another address. What prompts AOL to decide independently to block some messages without being prompted? AOL is becoming known for that. I often am told not to depend on AOL to get messages sent to me from them because you are not reliable in receiving all mail sent to an AOL account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

8. Aol mail won't send

My aol mail says try again later when I try to send it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

9. Why can't I no longer send blind copies on an email??

Why can I no longer send blind copies on an email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

10. Stop auto deleting emails

How do I prevent AOL from deleting my emails when read? I will decide which ones to delete.
    If an email is too long, I will close it to read later but AOL deletes them when opened and closed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

11. i would like a reply from someone @ aol. problem sending e-mail's, replying to e-mail's forwarding e-mails

i need a reply from aol: problem sending e-mails; replying to e-mail's & forwarding e-mail's. constantly getting a kick back stating under liverable. i want a reply asap to fix this problem with my account: *@aol.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

12. Mailbox

Widen the column where the mailboxes are to see the names

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @AOLSupportHelp on Twitter or on Facebook at our AOL Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.aol.com 

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

14. Your new format is such a disappointment

Please bring back the old AOL format otherwise I am leaving AOL as it is very irritating

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback about the new AOL Mail version and we would like to know how we can improve it, any feedback about it it's highly appreciated! You can revert to the classic AOL Mail but please keep in mind that this option will not be available for long. To go back to classic AOL Mail, click Settings (top right corner) then click ''Switch to Classic Mail'' (bottom screen).

15. Do NOT shut my account down!!!! AOL is very important to me! DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN! Elton Eisele DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN!

Do NOT shut my account down!!!! AOL is very important to me! DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN! Elton Eisele DO NOT SHUT IT DOWN!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

AOL team

16. i have just complained about the block senders facility on AOL being absolutely useless as it doesn't block email addresses and i now have t

THanks AOL for this and continuing to allow these parasites to infiltrate mine and others personal email addresses and passwords. This is becoming a pain in the **** and I now have to inform not blocked and genuine people who email me of my GMAIL address as you can't be trusted to look after mine and others accounts. I complained about my anger, when discovering an email address I have already blocked, and others when I looked more closely. Since I complained I have received a **** of a lot more than normal. Have you done this on purpose?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook at AOL Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: https://help.aol.com/contact/

Thank you, 

AOL team

17. Blocked Senders Failed To Add

When I try to block a spam sender , why does " Blocked Senders Failed To Add" appear, and the senders are NOT blocked >

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

AOL Mail team

18. Disappearing Email

Help! There's a ghost in the machine... I've had 10K+ emails disappear from my AOL in-box (verizon.net address) in the past couple months (both on my Apple iPhone and AOL web mail). I didn't notice at first, because the oldest mail was disappearing first. I first called AOL on 24 Oct and bought a 30-day single issue support plan (Case # 19462858). The base-level tech told me 7 days' worth of e-mail could be restored, but I declined, because all my mail dated 7 days earlier was still there. Everything dated before 30 Sep 2022 was gone- not in the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're emails are going missing! This can happens if your AOL email address is also connected on non-AOL email apps, such as the native email app from your mobile device or an email app on your PC like Outlook, Thunderbird and so on. We are unable to assist you with this issue from our side, however, I do recommend contacting the phone support line to have them take a further look into this issue. Our team can be contacted at 1-800-827-6364. 

Thank you and I hope you resolve this as soon as possible! 

AOL Mail team

19. cannot send email to addresses that end with @aol.com

why can't I send mail to addresses that end with aol.com but can send to everyone else

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

20. PLEASE, GO BACK TO THE OTHER AOL PROGRAM, CAN'T USE YOUR NEW ONE AT ALL

please go back to the other program, I can not use your new one at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

AOL team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base