AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What are the ways to resolve SBCglobal Email Login issues?

If you are having any issues while using the SBCglobal Mail Login and looking for experts who help you in resolving all the issues related to the SBCglobal Email. All you need to do is make a call to us or you can also visit our website for more information. Visit us: https://getemailservices.com/sbcglobal-login-email/

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach documents

Got an email this week saying AOL app would be the only mobile option for accessing emails from October in UK. Downloaded it and it’s very lovely in every way but unfortunately TOTALLY USELESS as I can’t attach files, only photos and videos. I see this has been a problem for you (and users have been complaining to you about it) for literally years... now you have just one month to fix that problem or your users will be leaving in droves. No one can run a business without attaching files. No one. Please sort it out now, for your…

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. cannot open attachments

IS ANYONE WORKING ON THIS PROBLEM? IF SO, WHY IS IT TAKING SOOOOO LONG TO FIX THE ATTACHMENT PROBLEM?

After opening an attachment in an email, I cannot open another attachment without logging out and back in again. I have to do this for EACH attachment. I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!! IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS! I want to know when this will be fixed!!!!

604th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Maybe because America has more people in it that don't give a **** about anything other than what they want to do and to heck with the guide

Maybe because America has more people in it that don't give a **** about anything other than what they want to do and to heck with the guidelines the health department put out. I see it all the time.... idiots out there, not paying any attention to social distancing, masks or anything. So.... give me a break.... You want Trump to hold your hand and force feed you like you don't have the common sense to do it yourself for your own good???

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why does it show my email with a short video attached was sent (3 times), but my friend never received it, not even in SPAM?

Why does it show my email with a short video attached was sent (confirmed by AOL 3 times), but my friend never received it, not even in SPAM?

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Open attachment

My attachments won't open when I access my email via my phone. Why? And help!

604th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. email with pix to myself appears in ipad, NOT in your mail.. maddening

email with pix to myself appears in ipad, NOT in your mail.. maddening

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AOL Customer Service is MIA

I have been with AOL OVER 20 years. I pay monthly service fee to be ABLE TO REACH A LIVE PERSON when there is an issue. I call MAYBE ONCE every other year. Opened chat box--SPINS INCESSANTLY. NO ONE responds. On phone hold 38 minutes, get Sam, get assigned case #. He transfers me to tech support. On hold 42 minutes with AWFUL REPETITIVE music. David answers and we get disconnected. Now on hold 40 minutes. THIS IS A JOKE. Yea, I'm mad.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. xxo?

You are a bunch of leftist hacks. Why cannot you be centrist in your reporting?

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Increase size of Attachments

It being the year 2020 and me having AOL for the past 36 years, I find it absolutely ridiculous that anyone cannot manage to send an attachment that is over 25 mb. ANY OTHER company who affords people an email account can send files much larger than this, which usually amounts to very few pages - IF THERE ARE NO PICTURES, and if there is a picture, ONE LOUSY PAGE. How can you even begin to entertain the thought that you are keeping up with technology. Tand if there is a picture, ONE LOUSY PAGE. How can you even begin…

604th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. What happened to the "Save as" option when downloading attachments?

Once upon a time... AOL used to have the option to "Save as" when downloading a file. Why they ever got rid of that option is beyond me. It's sooooo frustrating, When I get an attachment that I need to download. I want the option back, to be able to download and save it where I want as well as rename it to what I'd like it called. As opposed to this auto-save to the download folder BS, where I now have to find it, cut/copy it, go to the folder I want it stored in, paste it there and…

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AOL Mail isn't delivered to corporations - blocked if my email includes an attachment

I communicate with people at several corporations with emails that include an excel file as an attachment. Often my emails are blocked by these companies and the recipient doesn't receive my email. This happens most often if I have included an attachment and if my email distribution has more than one or two people. Is there anything I can do to prevent my emails from my aol.com address appearing to be spam? I have had to create a gmail.com account in order to send file attachments to my business contacts. This problem has caused me to miss deadlines because my…

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fraud invoices

Recently I have been receiving Emails with an attached HTML file that claim to be past due invoices from companies that I have never heard of. I have received several, each from a different sender.
    When opened, the HTML file ask for login credentials.
    The return Email address is bogus and the attached HTML file may collect information such as passwords, contacts, calendar items, etc. I have inspected the HTML and it contains a huge file full of instructions.
    How can I determine where this information is being sent?

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Online Telephone Directory

Just col is an effective search engine that shows thousands of results in one search. We have been working on the search engine for 3 years and we can safely say that the results shown are legitimate and authentic. Our search engine shows results that are most relevant and reliable. Our search engine provides information that is accurate and verified. https://justcol.com

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. "THE MOST RICHEST FOX NEWS ANCHORS?? SERIOUSLY? THIS IS SECOND GRADE GRAMMAR, FOLKS.

"he "MOST RICHEST" FOX NEwS WOMEN ???
    Seriously? Kindergarten Grammar. Pathetic.

973rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 604th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)