AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scam call about AOL account. Scam number (424-326-1582) Scam Number

Received 2 calls today about my AOL account being compromised from random location in Virginia. After the first call I played it safe and changed my passwords on desktop and other devices to be sure but got a call again from a different person with the same script saying someone was accessing the account. Checked the account after the password change and only see me, myself logged in and the devices I gave permission to for my account and nothing from Virginia. I've already blocked the number. IF this number appears on your phone 424-326-1582, just know it's a scam…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When blocking email senders, I should be able to use blanket wild card sylbols like and asterisk to block all emails which start that way.

PLEASE allow us to block emails from a sender which starts with a single word, like Admin, since spammers use that under 100s of addresses after @. I should be allowed to block all emails which start with Admin.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm getting VERY irate over your leftist woke BS news feed. Take it OFF my email page!

Quit giving us all that leftist ******** on our mail page, I hate seeing all those **** deepstate LIES, every **** time I open my email page! I'm quite certain many others are just as annoyed but won't bother to complain about it. I am **** tired of all the ******* propaganda being shoved in our faces from every news program and places like this, that should not be giving any kind of news at all, you are an email provider, do THAT and nothing ELSE!

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base