AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Too much Trump

Can you please reduce the amount of Trump news on AOL.
    There are other, more important things going on in the world today!
    Thank you.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Democrat propaganda in the News Feed is Blatant

Do something new and untried and see how popular it would be. Only publish facts instead of commentary, and see how much more advertising dollars you'd actually get. Democrat propaganda masquerades as news. Give us something we don't get on every other outlet.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. easy eyes

Night mode is easier on my eyes, why don't you hae a night mode?

329th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Aol is bigotted

Left wing propaganda by AOL

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Slow your on bashing Trump. It is becoming obvious. I get personal opinions, we all have them. Stay in your lane. Stick to your platform.

Slow your on bashing Trump. It is becoming obvious. I get personal opinions, we all have them. Stay in your lane. Stick to your platform.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Holapick keeps coming up as a "Pop up Ad" They are a scam! took over $200.00 of my money and I have gotten no delivery date, no refund.

Holapick clothing is a rip off. You have it on AOL as a "Pop up Ad". They took $200.00 of my money. I have no shipment, no shipment date, and no refund. I have tried several times to contact them. You are promoting a scam. I am talking to channel 5 news this week to see if others have been ripped off....and they can get my money back.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I do pay a monthly fee for the email service. I do not need Arianna’s far left biases shoved down Amy throat every time I log on.

Keep Huffington’s ******** political views off the intro page.
    I shall be using my gmail account more often.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't I print out my e-mails the same size they are on the screen? They are tiny.

You should have a way of users resetting the size of the e-mails they want to print out.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Maybe come up with a newer version

Well, it's not an idea as you put it...The AOL version I have right now is pretty soft and borring, I see that AOL GOLD is a newer version, but I also see the reviews on it from people.AOL has been around for a very long time, not sure why AOL hasn't bloomed to be tops.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Changing Themes in AOL mail

When you ask about changing Themes the instructions say go to options and click on Change themes but there is no such selection in my Options drop down

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Liberal agenda needs to go

Every day when I open my email AOL has a negative story regarding the President. Rather than promote a liberal agenda, why not try to be fair and reasonable. Would it kill you to say something positive about Trump?

255th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Home page should NOT have Polls for Donald Trump that are SPONSORED BY HIM!!

Home page should NOT have "Official Donald Trump Approval Poll" that is a SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENTS FOR HIM. Put legitimate polls up. He will claim because you clicked on the poll, you're supporting him and what he is doing which is far far from the truth. Out of 36 tiles on the home page, HIS is the ONLY Advertisment!!! Shame on you AOL.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The tasteless images you insert in the mail file page will force me to leave AOL mail.

Why am I forced to see tasteless images and advertisements to search my mail files without the option of blocking or even requesting that they be blocked? I do not object to advertising, but will be forced to give up your very good mail service unless you provide some sort of recourse.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. why does your news feed freeze when opening?

why you can't fix your news feed page from freezing, this has occurred since Verizon has taken over aol

255th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AOL bias should stop

You wear your anti-Trump bias on your sleeve and it is pathetic. AOL is supposed to be for America, and your posture is destructive and politically motivated. I hate to open AOL each day and read your bias spin. Please stop, especially during this time in our country when you serve no good tearing us down. You obviously did not get the memo that "we are in this together" - you'd rather play politics and sow discord.

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  61 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. inappropriate phot of dead dog

please ask dr marty to take down the photo of a dead dog on his ad copy. it can't be deleted from my end and won't go away. at this time it is extremely distressing to those of us who care about dogs.

329th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. UK themed Top Stories

Top Stories are mostly UK while my interest is USA based.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. dont put MACKEEPER as an ad on aol. its malware.

don't put MACKEEPER as an ad on aol. it's malware.

469th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base