AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support List-Unsubscribe

I’d love to see AOL support it whereas instead of having to click the unsubscribe link in the email and another webpage opening confirming the unsubscribe you are simply unsubscribed (without the need to load another webpage).

69th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. irritating pop up to ask me if I am sure that i want to delete mail when i want to delete mail

please remove the pop up that asks me if I am sure that I want to delete email when I am trying to delete email. This is redundant and sophomoric. Another irritant.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Offer a right-click menu option to restrict spam addresses.

Give the option to restrict spam addresses or entire domains with a right-click menu option on a spam e-mail, rather than having to jump through hoops to individually add each one to the restricted list.

17th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AOL has lots of technical glitches

what is wrong with AOL?? always tech. glitches! update your very old server!

41st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HAVE A FEATURE TO SCHEDULE A DATE AND TIME FOR MAIL TO BE SENT

instead of just clicking on to send later, actually have a feature where we can set date and time to be sent and when that date and time comes, the mail is sent automatically

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zombies on login page are not welcome

Many reasons why this is offensive; I don't want to list them.
    Please remove them and use better judgment in future.

207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Advertisement of Guns!

Please stop advertising GUNS on my e-mail page!!!

125th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  18 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 125th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. how can we forward our aolmail to another mail account

how can we forward our mail to another account. Please let us know?

30th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. number of search results

There suddenly seems to be a limit to 20 results for a search. If one has thousands of messages to sort into folders, it becomes completely impractical, on the other hand I've been told in the past by AOL that I mustn't exceed around 5000 messages in the inbox. So PLEASE reinstate unlimited (or a much more reasonable limit to) search results!

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be most helpful to have filters for new mail, unread mail, flagged, unflagged, attachments like you have on the aol app.

It would be most helpful to have filters for new mail, unread mail, flagged, unflagged, attachments like you have on the aol app. Management of my email without these filters is quite cumbersome. You used to have them. Please include them in the next (hopefully very soon) update. Thank you!

38th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delete newsflare from the home page.

MAKE NEWSFLARE AN OPT IN OPTION.

207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. archive email

There should be a better way to either delete or archive emails in order to clean up very large email inboxes
    1. Create delete from date---> to date ranges
    2. Create Archive folders, similar to Outlook

75th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. having multiple "send from" email address

how or can I have multiple "send from address". I can use my main email address (somehow have a random email option in my send from) but would like options for another email address I own. can this be done in one account?

83rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I wish that you would give us back the option to see who is on aol like it used to be...Who is active.

I wish that you would go back to when we could see who on AOL was active.

101st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grouping folders

Change it back to the way it was brfore; where a customer can have folders and sub folders within the folder. By separating all of your folders individually in makes it very difficult to organize

69th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Spam, specifically e-mail blocking

Why are we limited to 1,000 blocked e-mail addresses?

68th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. unroll.me

I have loved tying this inbox to the Unroll.me website to create a daily digest for my sales related emails. Lately (since early September), your process disconnects this daily rather than letting my permissions last more than 24-36 hours. Please go back to what was working before, or at least work with their team to find a working solution so I don't change my subscriptions to another email account and stop using my aol mail.

207th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base