AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 632nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Off line access

Go back to the previous system. It allowed you to read saved msgs, contacts, etc when off line. The new system is not an improvement at all. We need access to our info without having to sign on.

632nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. AOL BROWSER

Dear AOL

“When is AOL going to function as before when most people were proud to belong?”

AOL should be allowed to operate as a stand alone app irrespective of Verizon or Oath. Gone are the days.

Regards.

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fix the search. Since you changed the format recently search for my emails does not work.

fix the search function which does not work since you changed the format recently

353rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 632nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Eliminate free advertising for Trump

you should not show an advertisement to "meet Melania Trump" if you contribute to his campaign in the "Today on AOL" page. Not even sure that's legal as it looks like free advertiseing to me. At least make the jerk pay for the exposure. The whole thing is offensive to me. Otherwise I like AOL a lot.

88th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 632nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please show destination Links

In the old AOL desktop if you hovered over a link it showed the true detination link

This web based system doesn't do it. Is it possible to reintroduce on the web based system
    ?
    In these days of Phishing, spam and fruad it would be very useful

146th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text Message from AOL Mail

It would be nice if AOL would allow for texting within AOL Mail (on the computer). Verizon owns AOL now and having some sort of web integration between AOL Mail and Verizon Messages would be awesome.

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When I did a search of a set of targeted emails for delete, the delete function deleted my emails in my IN BOX and not the targeted list.

Your AOL anywhere has a bug. Yesterday when I was trying to clean up my mails. I used a search of "HISTORY" to clear out a group of emails. I pulled out 900+ emails. I don't know why so many but realized that some emails were not meant to be deleted. So I went through the entire list of 900+ and uncheck all the ones I didnot want to delete before I deleted the emails. I usually then go to RECENTLY DELETED folder and permanently deleted some so when I do search again, it will not show up. The reason…

632nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give users the choice of if/when changes happen.

is this being bullied by aol???? changes made in the middle of a print job!

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I download the AOL app on my windows computer?

How do I download the aol app on my windows 10 computer?

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. screen size issues

Make the screen easier to use and be able to dispose of selected messages faster

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Receiving  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 249th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Annoying opening logo

Please change the "OH NO! Logo that graces my screen every time I log in. I log out correctly, but this seems to imply something is wrong with my log out. I don't need something annoying me when I log in.

222nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. what has happenned to my politank 3 mailbox ?

I want my politank3 mailbox back in options

456th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Settings

There is no detail ed search mail when I operate from mobile
    I am not able to see2o year old mails
    Desktop version mobile zoom is not possible

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let us grade your posts

Let us grade your posts as to their relevance and lack of bias.

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Aol Polling is fixed

The Aol poll with the gauge is fixed. When I make choice it always swings to the opposite side that I voted for.

1018th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base