AOL Mail

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.

Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.

Our Feedback Policy provides more information about posting on this forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SPAM Filter ??

Your spam filter regularly moves messages from my kid's high school list serv into the spam folder. I had to turn the filter off, so I wouldn't miss any important e-mail, now the messages get filtered out again. What is going on!!
    And add to the list of blocked mail entire domains, not just individual addresses. Actually you should allow for a list to be imported.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

By continually using the Not Spam button, you are training your spam filter and our systems to recognize important emails. Additionally, if you are using an email application, like Outlook, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, or the mail app on your mobile device, please check the incoming mail filters in the application’s settings, and change the filters, so that all new emails are kept in the Inbox.

In order to block incoming emails from an entire domain, go to mail.aol.com – Options – Mail Settings – Spam Settings – and add the domain name (e.g. @example.com) inside the “Block Mail From Addresses I Specify” field, click the plus button, then Save Settings.

2. Sweep function

Please add a sweep function to allow all emails from a selected sender to be deleted with a single click. This feature is available in Outlook and some other email providers, and is very useful for de-cluttering an inbox.

82nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why doesn't AOL "remember" me?

Why doesn't AOL "remember" me. I click "keep me signed in", which supposedly is teh replacement for "remember me". But I also later sign out, of course. It doesn't remember me when I return.

33rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

61 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TRUMP Political Ad

Why is Trump survey appearing on my sign in page. Then to top it off the only options are that he is doing Great, Good, or Okay, Did you all get a hefty check and sell out in order to put this on the AOL page? It is Fake news and Fake Survey? I am disgusted it would even appear on my screen. Regardless of my political affiliation. Seems to be I was exploited.

9th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  134 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 127th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ordering emalis

I have the basic version of aol mail ( Free version) and used to be able to order my emails by From, subject , date etc.
    However, now I am only able to order my emails by date and not any other column. Is this because I have the free version of AOL mail?

7th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

266 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 201st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where is the "Check status" option on my sent mail?

Where is the "Check status" option on my sent mail?

19th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Sending  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to see both emails

How can I see and receive my emails that are being sent to both my old email address and my new aol email address without having to open them separately

30th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 79th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Attachments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spam Settings

This a complaint more than an idea for improvement. On 8/24/18 the spam controls for one of my email address has stopped filtering out spam. I add address to the "Block mail from addresses I specify" box but emails from those addresses keep coming. The whole mail controls page for that email address has changed, My other email addresses have remained unchanged. What gives??? This is very inconvenient.

1st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1356 comments  ·  Spam  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Due to recent adjustments to the AOL Mail platform, the Spam Settings customization, are no longer available for all accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience. In order to block a specific sender, go to Options – Mail Settings – Spam Settings and add the email addresses in the box below “Block Mail from Addresses I Specify”, then click Save Settings at the bottom, and in case you receive unwanted emails in the Inbox, mark them as Spam.

1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base