How can we improve AOL Mail?

TRUMP Political Ad

Why is Trump survey appearing on my sign in page. Then to top it off the only options are that he is doing Great, Good, or Okay, Did you all get a hefty check and sell out in order to put this on the AOL page? It is Fake news and Fake Survey? I am disgusted it would even appear on my screen. Regardless of my political affiliation. Seems to be I was exploited.

12th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EGuillermo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Charlene Dickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trump..Trump...Trump. Give me a break. I don't need to see his face constantly to be reminded he is the President.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ask why all the negative posts..... I have yet to see a positive one about our president and regardless of your affiliation isn't the media suppose to be non-biased? Ready to cut the cord with AOL, I certainly don't have to pay for the continued hate and aggravation.

Why is the news home screen playing videos of late night television idiots bashing our president? I wouldn't have any of those broadcasting into my house, and I do not like having it pouring out when I log into my email.

How about trying not to bash the president everyday since he's been in office pretty obvious your part of the cabal.Selective journalism

AOL's liberal political bias is abundantly clear in the headlines you subject us to and the slanted stories you perpetrate as "news". You're worse than CNN and MSNBC put together. Go pound sand.

I too am disgusted that this **** appears every time I open AOL. Why does there seem to be no way to opt out of it? Did the Russians buy this to continue to divide the USA and push Trump on us?

• kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey idiot, if you don't like an add then don't read it. If they only posted things that self centered people like you wanted this would be a really screwed up world, even more than your kind has made it already. Lighten up man.

• Phil Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No one cares about Mueller or who the President dated or had a non- disclosure agreement with before he was elected. We knew this when we elected him. 18 months now and still no Russian collusion, except involving the Clinton Foundation. I changed my home page a long time ago, but i still see this **** when going to my email folder. Phil C.

I would like AOL news to stop being so biased to the left that I know to ignore it as it is Fake News

stop having so much left-leaning huff Post **** in AOl news. Not one good word can be said about Melania and today was my breaking point with her apparent ***** up about WH holiday decor. AOL news sucks. i am ready to discontinue aol if the left bent continues. I don't need to see he biased headlines anymore

I have been with AOL since I have had the internet but I must really reassess this. I don't always look at this page (partially because I have found it to be so one sided) but I am curious have you ever run a pro Trump or pro conservative headline/story. I really don't recall ever seeing one. I would think they have done at least something positive but maybe not. I do believe the economy is doing well.

I was very upset to see an anti Evers ad when I signed up to my mail today. Why is AOL allowing lies to be posted?
        My wife and I are cancelling our AOL account today.
        Good by

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only the banners, but the "news" stories seem like they were written by Sean Hannity and his ilk... very misleading, very pro-Trump, pro-Repub. Stories that promote the republican party are usually first and second, while stories that don't show them in the best light are buried way back in the 15-20 slot... how about a little less bias, AOL??

Sick of seeing Trump every time I open my email. If it continues, I will close my account, never open another one and never recommend AOL to anyone. Thanks.

• Jay M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm with EGuillermo et al. I'm appalled to have a picture of #45 & suggestion to vote Republican this November. Please remove that immediately; it's nauseating.

I agree with EGuillermo's comment. I would take it a step further and suggest it is most inappropriate at all times, but, especially now with the Trump inspired hatred, bigotry, racism, and gun violence. Do you consider all of us ignorant?

• Marsha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I sign on to AOL mail, I get an ad for Trump. Please get rid of this--it is offensive.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base