How can we improve AOL Mail?

TRUMP Political Ad

Why is Trump survey appearing on my sign in page. Then to top it off the only options are that he is doing Great, Good, or Okay, Did you all get a hefty check and sell out in order to put this on the AOL page? It is Fake news and Fake Survey? I am disgusted it would even appear on my screen. Regardless of my political affiliation. Seems to be I was exploited.

8th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EGuillermo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

103 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alex W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Screen out negative Political ads with now basis in fact. They point finger at H. Clinton for some event in 1991 that left 27,000 dead. ??

• Sally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Trump - so this does not bother me at all. Only libs get triggered by this. KEEP SENDING THESE ADS TO ME.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can all adds of trump be blocked from the front page because it is disgusting to see his face and policies hurt so many people in America.

• Deborah Ponzini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of Trump on my aol page I don't want him there Otherwise I have no other choice but to end my subscription to aol. Enough is enough!

give us the ability to delete those political advertisements. Either an "x" or close add. I pay good money for this service and so does everyone else. If you cant give me a simple fix, I will go some where else.

• journal2019 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREED - The "articles" under the picture appear balanced (?) but DO WE HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS PICTURE EVERYTIME AOL OPENS.

I AN RECEIVING EMAILS FROM THE TEA PARTY. DISGUSTING, VIOLENT, VILE, EMAILS. I NEED THESE REMOVED FROM MY EMAIL AND TO NEVER APPEAR AGAIN. IF THIS CONTINUES YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATED RIGHT ALONG WITH FACEBOOK AND OTHER SOCIAL SITES. I FIND THESE EMAIL OFFENSIVE AND SICK.

• larry nardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dump huff-post and dump aol news ..... absolutely anti trump and anti u.s.a.
    if aol had half a brain they'd realize that half of the u.s.a. are republicans ..... DUMB......

My sign in page is loaded with pro-trump stories, banners, etc, Not sure where all the anti-Trump complaints are coming from. I wish I had the AOL page that they see. I have all kinds of ridiculous pro-trumpiotic banners about what he's accomplished, chat about Trump, Trump presidency, ad nauseam. I definitely feel trolled by AOL.

The ubiquitous face of President Pinocchio is plastered all over my computer screen - home page, email ads, etc. - everywhere except the Trash Bin, where it really belongs. Although I probably have to wait until 2020 to seem him removed from office, I would love to see him permanently and immediately "expunged" from my computer. like the harmful virus that he is. Obviously, the alt-right and the gun lobby have become "big-buck buddies" and "financial friends" with AOL. If I really wanted to look at Pinocchio on a daily basis, I would have subscribed to the Disney Channel. Al least Pinocchio is a cute puppet - and Geppetto trumps (no pun intended) Putin any day! Please AOL, get rid of the Trump ads, before your subscribers get rid of you.

Dear AOL, we ask AOL to stop perpetuating bias against President Trump - Our President of the United States of America. God Bless America. Thank you!

Let's vote to keep AOL neutral - Emails only!
    No political information period! Limited ads!

What the **** is up with the political ad?? asking which Republican you would vote out??? I don't appreciate that and is there going to be equal time on which Dem we would vote out???

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base