How can we improve AOL Mail?

TRUMP Political Ad

Why is Trump survey appearing on my sign in page. Then to top it off the only options are that he is doing Great, Good, or Okay, Did you all get a hefty check and sell out in order to put this on the AOL page? It is Fake news and Fake Survey? I am disgusted it would even appear on my screen. Regardless of my political affiliation. Seems to be I was exploited.

11th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

EGuillermo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

91 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • larry nardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dump huff-post and dump aol news ..... absolutely anti trump and anti u.s.a.
        if aol had half a brain they'd realize that half of the u.s.a. are republicans ..... DUMB......

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My sign in page is loaded with pro-trump stories, banners, etc, Not sure where all the anti-Trump complaints are coming from. I wish I had the AOL page that they see. I have all kinds of ridiculous pro-trumpiotic banners about what he's accomplished, chat about Trump, Trump presidency, ad nauseam. I definitely feel trolled by AOL.

The ubiquitous face of President Pinocchio is plastered all over my computer screen - home page, email ads, etc. - everywhere except the Trash Bin, where it really belongs. Although I probably have to wait until 2020 to seem him removed from office, I would love to see him permanently and immediately "expunged" from my computer. like the harmful virus that he is. Obviously, the alt-right and the gun lobby have become "big-buck buddies" and "financial friends" with AOL. If I really wanted to look at Pinocchio on a daily basis, I would have subscribed to the Disney Channel. Al least Pinocchio is a cute puppet - and Geppetto trumps (no pun intended) Putin any day! Please AOL, get rid of the Trump ads, before your subscribers get rid of you.

Dear AOL, we ask AOL to stop perpetuating bias against President Trump - Our President of the United States of America. God Bless America. Thank you!

Let's vote to keep AOL neutral - Emails only!
        No political information period! Limited ads!

What the **** is up with the political ad?? asking which Republican you would vote out??? I don't appreciate that and is there going to be equal time on which Dem we would vote out???

I just stopped paying for AOL.
        Tired of the anti-Trump bull and the rest of the fake news. So much bias.

Please, please, please get rid of trump on the sign-in page. I can't stand the sight of him. The bull moose glower, the smug smirk. And all the sensationalistic clickbait headlines either pro or anti, just meant to get people riled up. It's despicable on AOL's part and really irritating.

AOL is so anti - Trump and if you try and post anything anti- democrat they don't allow you to post - This is ridiculous! AOL is very bias towards democrats!

It's very obvious that AOL is anti Trump and pro democrats. Very biased in favor of democrates.

I am not sure how anyone can think that anything on AOL posts have been pro Trump. In fact I am thinking of removing myself from AOL, I don't need to pay to see our president trashed when all he is doing is trying to make the country great again. I can't believe how many people are blinded by their own greed and power and care nothing for what America once was. Look around you people, this is what you have brought to the table. Back up and let this man fix some of the problems.

• BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why. no. bash. trump. every. day. holy cow. oh yes we know how long he's been in office. it gets more painful with each passing second. He is a disgrace as a human being, as a father as a 3rd time 'husband', he has no moral compass, he surrounds himself with liars cheaters and thieves, he cannot hold onto staff because "I love Chaos" 1/27/19 , i.e. he is mentally unstable. He is so unstable that we have no world allies remaining, no one respects the USA (not even citizens) and the rest of the Industrialized/Educated world detests him. As do the shithole countries. Everyone globally is well aware that because of an financially inept nincompoop we are facing a worldwide financial collapse; Environmental will be the least of our problems, he's guaranteed that -but for the under read, they go hand in hand. Russia's Pukin thinks The Donald is a joke but Pukin has an agenda (and Dump owes him a lot of dough) he needs Trump right now. He needs him until he doesn't and thus, Pukin "fakes it" . "**** isn't **** if you Like it" right ???That anyone can call that thing "president" dishonors and disgraces the position.of the USA President. I've been around a long long time, have been Registered Republican, Democrat. Independent, Libertarian. I have seen a lot of life and the world. I've had a lot of fun and more than my fair share of fear. But I never thought I'd live to see this. I hope I live long enough to see it rectified bc I sure have seen enough of ******-face.

• BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

He's everywhere. Main page, email adverts, even when I empty Trash- where he belongs IMNSHO, there is that hideous face. Obviously, AOL is being paid my tax dollars by the AltRight lobby's and the NRA.

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every news feed is anti-Trump and most have been either inaccurate or biased. Please correct. At least allow non-biased reports with fact checking. Thank you!!

• Charlene Dickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trump..Trump...Trump. Give me a break. I don't need to see his face constantly to be reminded he is the President.

I ask why all the negative posts..... I have yet to see a positive one about our president and regardless of your affiliation isn't the media suppose to be non-biased? Ready to cut the cord with AOL, I certainly don't have to pay for the continued hate and aggravation.

Why is the news home screen playing videos of late night television idiots bashing our president? I wouldn't have any of those broadcasting into my house, and I do not like having it pouring out when I log into my email.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base