How can we improve AOL Mail?

Calendar reminder problem

Reminder notices not alerting me in aol email like it has always done.

20th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff Koelpien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be so lucky. I recently got over 200 for an event I deleted last year after the spamstorm

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been receiving 20 reminders every day and they are from twelve years ago! I called AOL and the inept tech told me to delete every reminder from all twelve months on the calendar. By the way, it is a calendar from 12 years ago. I gave it a try and it did not correct the situaon. This is ridiculous! Does anyone know how to remedy this ?

I have been receiving 20 reminders every day and they are from twelve years ago! I called AOL and the inept tech told me to delete every reminder from all twelve months on the calendar. By the way, it is a calendar from 12 years ago. I gave it a try and it did not correct the situation. This is ridiculous! Does anyone know how to remedy this ?

I have been receiving AOL reminder even I had cleared the AOL calendar. Is there a way to stop this?

• M Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting reminders from years ago. This just started randomly. How can I get to the controls? I use AOL Web mail.

I absolutely hate what you have done to the Calendar. I need to be able to scan the month at a glance. Restore the old calendar format PLEASE!!!!!!! Plus I hate the new format of your e-mail as well...… and all the pop-up ads!!!!

Have Aol, reminder repeating every two days.event doesn’t show on calendar,
        The even comes up as reminder

my old calendar is gone reminders for months gone on, months in advance gone. Please give it to me back. Thank You

My calendar history has disappeared. I used to look up prior events for reference, but now they are gone. This latest problem, added to continual sign-in dialogue boxes and email SEND technical glitches make AOL most unreliable and undesirable. You are on the verge of being fired for GOOGLE.

I miss those e-mail alert messages from the calendar. Please reinstate, it is such a help especially for older people.

• Eugene Behl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Several times a week my calendar shows no entries, even after poking the "calendars" icon. I have to sign out and wait hours before trying again???????????????

I am not receiving email reminders for events set up on my calendar This has been going on for months. The listed fix does not exist.

• Wafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough AOL.
        Two months and you cannot fix this:
        " You are no longer logged in. Please log in again. "
        When this pop up, we cannot open our Calendar.
        I am a paid customer with you for 17 years. Do you want me to change ISP ?
        You need better Tech. people.
        Regards,

The field on the calendar options screen that used to allow you to select reminder options is no longer visible. Only default view, time zone an display. Cannot get event reminders

Please reinstate the email reminders for one's calendar. This is crucial. I love AOL, but the loss of these email reminders is devastating because I have come to depend on them to keep me update with all my professional and personal appointments.

I'd like to turn off AOLREMINDER for the calendar. The directions on the FAQ questions page do not work.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base