How can we improve AOL Mail?

Calendar reminder problem

Reminder notices not alerting me in aol email like it has always done.

20th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Comments are closed
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My calendar NEVER works properly. I try to delete an event & get this message : failed to locate calendar containing component id. I only have one calendar so what's up? I click on one event to delete and it deletes everything on that date. Sometimes it adds the event 2 times. I add an event on one date then it reposts everything I deleted previously on all dates. It has posted stuff that happened a year ago on future dates for this year. I cannot depend on what I see on my calendar with AOL.

• Keeley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar doesn't add/delete events w/o having to log out for several minutes between each post. IT'S A MESS! It's been dysfunctional for months. When will this be fixed?

• ELLIOT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FIX THE CALENDAR... I CAN'T SEE ANY OF MY POSTINGS.... STOP MESSING IT UP

• Jeff Koelpien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be so lucky. I recently got over 200 for an event I deleted last year after the spamstorm

It will be so kind of you to stop send me an emails under name AOLREMAINDER

I have been receiving 20 reminders every day and they are from twelve years ago! I called AOL and the inept tech told me to delete every reminder from all twelve months on the calendar. By the way, it is a calendar from 12 years ago. I gave it a try and it did not correct the situaon. This is ridiculous! Does anyone know how to remedy this ?

I have been receiving 20 reminders every day and they are from twelve years ago! I called AOL and the inept tech told me to delete every reminder from all twelve months on the calendar. By the way, it is a calendar from 12 years ago. I gave it a try and it did not correct the situation. This is ridiculous! Does anyone know how to remedy this ?

I have been receiving AOL reminder even I had cleared the AOL calendar. Is there a way to stop this?

• M Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting reminders from years ago. This just started randomly. How can I get to the controls? I use AOL Web mail.

I absolutely hate what you have done to the Calendar. I need to be able to scan the month at a glance. Restore the old calendar format PLEASE!!!!!!! Plus I hate the new format of your e-mail as well...… and all the pop-up ads!!!!

Have Aol, reminder repeating every two days.event doesn’t show on calendar,
    The even comes up as reminder

my old calendar is gone reminders for months gone on, months in advance gone. Please give it to me back. Thank You

My calendar history has disappeared. I used to look up prior events for reference, but now they are gone. This latest problem, added to continual sign-in dialogue boxes and email SEND technical glitches make AOL most unreliable and undesirable. You are on the verge of being fired for GOOGLE.

I miss those e-mail alert messages from the calendar. Please reinstate, it is such a help especially for older people.

• Eugene Behl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Several times a week my calendar shows no entries, even after poking the "calendars" icon. I have to sign out and wait hours before trying again???????????????

I am not receiving email reminders for events set up on my calendar This has been going on for months. The listed fix does not exist.

• Wafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enough AOL.
    Two months and you cannot fix this:
    " You are no longer logged in. Please log in again. "
    When this pop up, we cannot open our Calendar.
    I am a paid customer with you for 17 years. Do you want me to change ISP ?
    You need better Tech. people.
    Regards,

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base