I log out one accoun and log in to other,but it shows me the privious acccount.I clean the cookie and cache but still doesnt work.
I log out one accoun and log in to other,but it shows me the privious acccount.I clean the cookie and cache but still shows previous account e-mail. It doesn't happened with yahoo or Gmail because they are professionally great. I do not know why AOL trying to stay in the internet business? AOL Program is bad and it is not something new, it has been a while. Sometime they are just lazy, but not last to pop-up millions of add while reading mails. Ha...Ha..Ha.. its a jock.
The username and password information on the sign on screen is being managed by your browser. In order to remove the saved password from the Edge browser, please follow these steps:
1. Open Edge
2. Click on the Tools button on the top right (gear button) or press Alt+X on your keyboard.
3. Select “Internet Options” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the “Delete” button below the Browsing History category.
5. On the window that comes-up, make sure the “Passwords” option is checked.
6. Click “Delete” at the bottom.
7. Click “OK” at the bottom of the Internet Properties window.
8. Go back to the AOL Mail sign on screen, and check if the password field is auto-completed.