How can we improve AOL Mail?

Difficulty sending e-mail

I am receiving "experiencing technical difficulties" when I try to send an e-mail. This occurs create an original and attempt to forward emails.

5th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

201 comments

Comments are closed
  • Amy Geiger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am the President of our Teacher's Association and can no longer email our 300+ members. Can AOL please fix this so that we can use distribution lists again?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

try to send email to self using "compose"; does not register under new mail. Has been going on About 2 wks

• Lenore Whalen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to send an email and the address keeps adding on @aol.com. This person does not have an aol addess and ends only in .com Why is this automatically adding the @aol.com?

• Diane Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm getting messages that I send back as "suspicious" even though I've been forced to sign in repeatedly and change my password twice in two days. The bounce is from yahoo. What's going on?

• PD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We encountered a technical issue.
    Please try again.

WHY AM I GETTING THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM?????

• PD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Message from AOL System:

"We encountered a technical issue.
    Please try again."

Why are you stopping me from forwarding e-mails that I receive that are not suspicious?
    Are you censoring my emails? What about my rights to FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!
    This is very annoying and I think illegal.

I can not send an email with attachments. I am trying to work and can not. What is going on????

I am having an error for technical problem when trying to send email with attachments. What is the problem?

• Dave H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had ‘technical difficulties’ when i tried to send an email with 6 small jpg files attached and some links to 2 webpages that shouldn’t have any problems with inappropriate content. I also couldn’t save it as a draft. I’m not sure what caused the problem.

• Tom Tipton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep getting a notice stating my email couldn't be sent due to a Technical Error and that I should try again later.

• Charlotte J. Morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know what this means. It is on my screen after I send an email. It also has a sad face. webmail-aoltoday.comet.aol.com refused to connect.

• Holli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please restore the opportunity to send more than 50 emails at one time. It used to be unlimited. This has created lots of extra work in my volunteer group. I now have to send FOUR emails just to notify our entire non profit organization. Why are you PICKING on Non Profit's. If you can't restore to the ability to send to an unlimited email list, then please increase the maximum email addresses to more than 50! Perhaps 200 or 250???? We are not all spammers. This has to effect small business too, please review this decision. I PAY for your monthly service and am greatly inconvenienced by this decision.

I am in charge of an alumni dance each year and send email notices of the event out to approximately 1500 people. Many of my messages don't go through, but I only learn of the failed delivery when AOL tells me to change my password, apparently because too many email addresses are being sent at one time. My idea would be to let me know prior to my sending the message that I have reached my limit, instead of shutting me down, making me change my password, and posting a portion of the email addresses that weren't delivered.

Another idea would be for me to contact you before sending the invitations, so that you would know they were coming, and allow me to send them all without interference.

How do you fix email when the file you are trying to upload is deemed maybe a malware or virius is in you file.... Please I need an answer or I am going to say bye bye to AOL...Outlook Express here I come maybe... Help

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found that I kept getting a technical error when I tried to send a message from AOL standard version. Interestingly it worked first time using the basic version!

Non stop. Ridiculous that you can't send mail. Archaic AOL is awful for the loyalty it's been given for over 20 years.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base