How can we improve AOL Mail?

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

15th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just used a different browser, typed in aol.com and then clicked on calendar. My calendar came up fine. I couldn't get the calendar to work on aol browser. Hope this helps

What is going on with "calendar" I get the message that i need to login, but I am already logged in. Please help!!

• Bal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Have the same Problem in AOL Mail through Firefox but Not through EDGE. Must be a browser issue

I still have this problem, you guys. I need to get to my calendar. What the **** is going on? Does AOL even read these comments?

I still have this problem, you guys. I need to get to my calendar. What the **** is going on? Does AOL even read these comments?

Same problem. Several times a week. Even when I close my browser, then re-open it. Logged out, then back in. No joy.

No problem with accessing mail. Just the calendar.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Congratulations. This was fixed for about 3-4 days. Now it is not working again. :-(

Too much turkey on Thanksgiving?

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Logging out doesn't work....need access to calendar..unacceptable.

same problem
        I can not login as it says I am already logged in and however you try to log out it makes no difference. Interestingly this logout message has started coming in german. Only was to login is is to get to privacy settings and delete all history and log in. This however needs to be done every time. Please sort

I cannot attach documents to send either. I have to go to my gmail account. I may have to change my email after 24 years!

This pop up comes up when I am logged into AOL mail but not actively using AOL mail, then when I try to view my list of new emails, it says I'm no longer logged in. So, I try to log in again and it says I'm already logged in! AOL mail is a total joke! It times you out, tells you aren't logged in, then says you're already logged in when you try to log out so you can log back in to get your new emails! I believe AOL has set time limits for you to use your check mail, otherwise, if you don't they want to block you from using it. If all of the other content wasn't being downloaded to our accounts and wasting our time and memory, we wouldn't be having these issues. I'm betting AOL is going to be charging users for access to email very soon!

this is driving me mad. I cannot access my business emails, it tells me Im no longer logged in. HELP

• BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've given up on Calendar. I can't get Outlook to work either. I actually had to order a wall calendar and a date book. I'm back to hand-loggin in all phone calls into a special Notebook (binder) transfer dates of appts. into a new 36" wall calendar w/1.5" slots to write in,add same dates to DateBook which I carry around. I also type out a weekly schedule by hand for work only pet sitting jobs to keep track of them. Welcome to the 1980's computing using AOL circa late 2018-2019

• Wafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you need help with your Tech Department.
        Fix it. What are waiting for.

• Wafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame AOL.
        Two months and you cannot fix this:

" You are no longer logged in. Please log in again. "

When this pop up, we cannot open our Calendar.
        I am logged in because the Sign Out is showing on the top right corner but if I click on sign out it gives me this:

"Something went wrong.
        Error: 302 - ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME"

I am a paid customer with you for 17 years. Do you want me to change ISP ?
        You need better Tech. people.
        Regards,

I suddenly have no data in my calendar at all. Where did all my appointments go?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base