How can we improve AOL Mail?

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

20th ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Comments are closed
  • Wafa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame AOL.
    Two months and you cannot fix this:

" You are no longer logged in. Please log in again. "

When this pop up, we cannot open our Calendar.
    I am a paid customer with you for 17 years. Do you want me to change ISP ?
    You need better Tech. people.
    Regards,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again

Joe

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TO ALL, there seems to be some progress on this issue....I am receiving reminders now, but I have also set up a recurring e-mail that I reply to (addressed as myself) to monitor my life.

Can't display the calendar yet, let alone do any new reminders.

This makes me think about changing my primary e-mail address to G-mail!

this is outrages you log on and if you blink (almost as bad) AOL logs you off during the day i spend half the time trying to read and or responding mail forcing one to log on again and again and again

AOL's mail system is a total joke! It doesn't allow you to open your emails, then says you're no longer logged in, then doesn't allow you to sign back in and indicates you're still logged in!

• D MIDGLEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PERSISTENT ,ONGOING PROBLEM, DENIES ACCESS TO VITAL INFORMATION. CALENDAR HOLDS vital record of medical appointments.11 CALENDAR ACCESS FAILURES IN OCTOBER!!!
    NOT ASKING I AM DEMANDING INSTANT ATTENTION TO THIS SERIOUS AND ONGOING PROBLEM

Calendar still does not open....(message you are no longer signed on to AOL, after signing on again and clicking calendar one gets same message

How long will you be reviewing this? Is this a scam to try to get customers to pay for AOL? The reason I use AOL is for the calendar!!!

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again

Please reinstate the email reminders for one's calendar. This is crucial. I love AOL, but the loss of these email reminders is devastating because I have come to depend on them to keep me update with all my professional and personal appointments.

Currently aol says not signed on (and I am) when attempting to enter my calendar????

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too get the error message when I click on the calendar " you are no longer logged in. Please log in again" I also don't receive my reminders either. What is going on?

The screen resets like it is logging out/in but the error persists. Also, this happens on multiple browsers even after clearing cookies, etc.

Ditto to above - when I try to access my calendar I get this message "You are no longer logged in. Please log in again."

What is the problem?

Feedback and Knowledge Base