How can we improve AOL Mail?

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.

19th ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Comments are closed
    • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had this same problem for a few months and I know others have, too. Gee whiz, FIX THIS PROBLEM!

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No access to my calendar, use this for work, please let me know when it is corrected.

I too have been experiencing this Calendar problem for the last month on my desktop computer. I have full access to all the other categories in the left column. When I select Calendar the error message comes on & the rest of the AOL screen 'greys" out. I hit OK, reboot, & again get the same error message. I sign out/sign in & that doesn't work. It's a circle jerk. And closing down the computer doesn't work. I have had success by getting down on my knees & crawling behind my desk to unplug/replug the computer. But I'm an old **** and can't easily do that each time. How long does a problem remain 'under review' before it gets fixed?

I too get the error message when I click on the calendar " you are no longer logged in. Please log in again" I also don't receive my reminders either. What is going on?

Please fix the calendar. Like others, when I click on the calendar I get the message " you are no longer logged in. Please log in again" and nothing

• BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can no longer even access a Calendar Program. All of my email Contacts which had originally transferred over to AOL have also disappeared, as did all of my saved email. This was guaranteed NOT to happen with the Verizon to AOL transition. The AOL system for email and calendar are weak, not for those who really need both a functional calendar and an email program with actual, usable, features. Spam is useless, my Contacts are gone, saved email which I needed is gone. Nothing AOL promised was true. I want my MS Home and Office w/Outlook reinstated; AOL won't "permit" 3rd party applications which they removed from my ISP after Verizon users were forced to move to AOL.

I have been having this problem for the past several months. It is very annoying. The only reason I have stayed with AOL is because of the calendar. If this keeps happening I will have to find another way to get a calendar. Please fix this problem!!!!!!!!

• Lily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to clear my 'History' to open my calendar, this is so very annoying and inconvenient, please sort this out ASAP...

When I try to access my calendar I get this message: You are no longer logged in. Please log in again. How do I render the problem? Seems like it is on your end.

Mike

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has just started on my account and I got the same message---no calendar

I am having the same problem, so no receiving all my emails, or I get notifications on my phone, but cannot access them and then it won't accept my password. Fed up of it and it needs sorting. I used to be logged in 24/7 and never had this problem.

• Linda Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i get this message when trying to access email on my laptop but not on the app...this is very annoying

This happens to me continuously. I am logged in. I keep refreshing the page and get the same message without access to my calendar and important meetings. It's aggravating. Fix this AOL!

• D MIDGLEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SERIOUS DISRUPTION TO ALL ACTIVITIES, PARTICULARLY DOCTORS AND HOSPITAL!!!!! MUST HAVE IMMEDIATE AND CONTINUOUS ACCESS!!!!!

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base