How can we improve AOL Mail?

Please remove advertising from side bar of my email. It interferes with reading emails

please remove advertising. i am not interested in any of it

3rd ranked
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

se remove advertising from side bar of my email. It interferes with reading emails

please remove advertising. i am not interested in any of it

3rd

• Steven Alonso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These pop-ups in the lower right hand quadrant block and delay my getting work done. It covers up major parts of the screen. I'm paying for AOL and you already have banners and sidebars that run continuously. Why these new pop-ups? If you want to just lose all of us, keep it up.

AOL's forced advertising which is embedded in our email accounts is destroying the access and time it takes to access our emails! AOL is nothing but an Advertising pit!

AOL has forced ads into my list of emails taking up space in the upper right corner of the screen with no apparent way to remove it from the screen! I'm so sick of dealing with this ****!

• Wmorton4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I clicked on an ad in the sidebar from mlbshop.com. Prices on their web site were higher than those shown in the ad. When I called mlbshop about the discrepancy, I was told that they do not advertise on AOL, so the ad must have been put there by someone else. I won't click on another ad.

Yes, please remove advertising. I am not interested in it. The continual movement of the ads is annoying.

I don't care to see adds when I'm reading my emails. If you keep this nonsense up I'll close my email account and never look at any AOL site again. THAT'S HOW MUCH I HATE THESE B**LS**IT ADDS!!!!

I have recently (11-10-2018) been bitten by a pit bull and do NOT want to see their pictures show up in ASPCA ads every time I look at my mail.

• Tom M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like I am paying for an ADVERTISING BOARD. Turn it OFF!

Recently, the size of the advertisements have become so large that it now bloacks part of the content of my email.
        I'm fine with the adverstiements being their, but just not so large that I can't read my mail.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Michael Sai

It is so distracting especially when the ads keep moving non stop, actually they are a turn off

When I open an article, there are so many ads flying around and the constant "click baiting", NEXT. NEXT. NEXT. NEXT... is extremely annoying! I know you have to make money but how about cutting it back some and charge more per ad? Honestly, I don't click on any of the ads because there's so much flying around so really, how much value is that to your advertiser's?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base