How can we improve AOL Mail?

Please remove advertising from side bar of my email. It interferes with reading emails

please remove advertising. i am not interested in any of it

2nd ranked
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

360 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree totally. I am annoyed by pictures currently appearing of half undressed women purportedly advertising underwear appearing at the side of my screen

Remove the Kamala Harris ad from my computer when I open my email...do not show any Demoncrat running office om my computer.

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AdBlocker Ultimate is a free extension you can use with Firefox,Chrome ,IE and many other browsers.Just look up AdBlocker Ultimate online and they tell you how to add it to your browser. It's easy and worked for me! No more ads distracting me from my email messages.

• Claus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove adds or let users opt out certain merchants. This is extremely annoying and frustrating. I absolutely hate ads in my face like in this current set up!. If you do not change how you allow ads, I will abandon AOL altogether.
    THANK YOU

• Walt Shock commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cut the ads -- they interrupt the processing of your system.... Royal Pain in the A$$!!!!!

• Peggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I pay for my AOL account monthly, you just increased the price and in the last bit, AOL locks up while opening, deleting, moving, even going to options! What am I really paying for! Thank goodness my app on my phone works without ads. I can move, read and delete fine there. So you have messed up your programming. I was in programming and know when things change, programming has made a change. FIX IT!!!!!!!! If you pay, you should have an option to not have ads. We pay.... already....

• Lau Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us to close the side bar advertisements. These pop ups are taking up room used to read my emails. If you must have the ads, please allow us to close them once they have been seen. They take up precious real estate with items that have not been requested by your customer.

• Tonya Rhineer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove advertising. It is a nuisance and slows down my computer. I would rather have more "reading space of my emails"

MY EMAIL LETTERSLIKE L M GO NOT ALLWAYS PRINT THEY MISS PRINT PRINT

LIKE M INSSTED C OF L

• Ester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please remove advertising or I will close account it is disturbing.

Please remove the advertising and the ad button at the top of my emails. I find this an egregious violation of my privacy. Please remove both.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base