Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AOL deleted all of my contacts 2 months ago. In the meantime spam has increased 10 fold. I had no idea there were so many problems for men having normal *** these days. WhyAOL deleted all of my Contacts from 2015-2018 is a mystery. Why did they save contacts much older that I rarely use ?
        The Not Spam and Spam Filters are USELESS. I created a Spam not Caught folder and a Threats of Hacks folder for proof- both have 100's of missed emails . How can aol NOT know that blow jobs and erectile and ***** and fuckbook are not spam by now ??????

• BostonHollyandSnoop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

**** YEAH, I'm looking at Comcast, RCN, anything that's out there bc I still have a landline but am stuck with Verizon DSL because Verizon corporate and Boston Politics can't work out a deal in which *both* entities can stick it to the consumer and make money equally. The mayor wants more for the City and Verizon wants more for the Verizon, - the end result: MetroWest is not permitted to have FIOS so not only do I pay $100/mo for DSL and copper, I am asked to pay an additional $10 to AOL ? Hey Mayor- stop raising my property taxes yet reduction of service s to providing zero service to Metro West Boston. Verizon, get your act together. Yes, I'm all for Class Action. As a single woman being robbed by every arm of govt. including condo associations supported by local government, *somebody's* got to help me. Condo fees go up and there are no govt. laws protecting owners against unethical HOA's. They can take our condo away for missed fee holdbacks, conversely do not have to provide services for monthly fees collected. It all ties into big city govt. and big corporations. They all want their chunk from little old ladies -so do the Feds.

• GiveMeVZmailBack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess you did not get the memo. Verizon is the culprit here. They own both AOL and Yahoo. They killed their verizon.net customers by moving them to mail.aol.com. We had a wonderful mail system that we paid for as part of our internet service. The SPAM management was excellent. While there were missing features, it was a really good system. No Ads, because we were paying for it. Then, the force us to move to AOL, provide no reduction in the verizon.net bill, and make us pay $9.99 per month for support. Is it time for a class action suit?

Feedback and Knowledge Base